Fat Hermits 2070 died. Not only the 2080s, the whole RTX line

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How long are you going to continue to fool yourself into thinking it was worth it?

Another Remipee meltdown thread Fucking nerd

Here's the RTX assembly line in California, they're testing how much they can overclock the cards with watercooling 

Posted Images

What a fat fuck :D 

Nvida AND their 3rd party IHVs have confirmed that RMAs are within normal limits for these cards.

So many fucking haters out there... jesus christ :D 

Yes, cards have issues... not all of them... and not even close to all of them.  You just have more shitty youtube fuckheads these days looking for clickbait.  You even have people like Jon scouring the forums to look for bad news.. this is why they do it :kaz: 

4 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Damn, hermits hating on other hermits lmfao

Nvidia is lying

You could imagine a scenario where Nvidia would lie.... but not all 3rd party vendors...  They've all said they're all within normal ranges.  There's definitely an issue with a batch of cards... but it's like this with most consumer electronics launches of this magnitude.. especially when pushing cutting edge tech.

There's never been a GPU launch with quite as much animosity as this one.  It's definitely not the smoothest launch ever... but FAR from the worst lmao.  People now are just itching to hate on Nvidia... it's whatever.  My card has been godly so far.  No issues at all.  I've pushed this thing as hard as I can think to push it trying to get it to fuck up lmao.

Just now, Remij_ said:

You could imagine a scenario where Nvidia would lie.... but not all 3rd party vendors...  They've all said they're all within normal ranges.  There's definitely an issue with a batch of cards... but it's like this with most consumer electronics launches of this magnitude.. especially when pushing cutting edge tech.

There's never been a GPU launch with quite as much animosity as this one.  It's definitely not the smoothest launch ever... but FAR from the worst lmao.  People now are just itching to hate on Nvidia... it's whatever.  My card has been godly so far.  No issues at all.  I've pushed this thing as hard as I can think to push it trying to get it to fuck up lmao.

Yeah, 3rd party vendors don't want to sell these overpriced flops LOL

2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Yeah, 3rd party vendors don't want to sell these overpriced flops LOL

Uh, they definitely do... and are. lmao

These cards are beasts.

And things would have been a bit different if they didn't have all the flood of 10 series after the mining crash.  I bet the prices would have been $100-$200 cheaper.  That sucks... but they had to sell that excess inventory first.

With the 2060 pretty much confirmed as RTX as well, that means the entire line-up is based on the new architecture, and that this is the line drawn in the sand... GTX is done and this is new architecture of the future.

2060 isn't confirmed RTX and if it is, it shouldn't be. Leaks say its weaker than a 1070. IT wont be able to do RTX is big games. The 2070 barely can.

How many games are using RTX? BF, TR is getting a patch...what else? Rofl

If consoles don't use this tech next gen RTX is game over.

better reflections for half the performace, only for 1200 dollars LOL

6 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

2060 isn't confirmed RTX and if it is, it shouldn't be. Leaks say its weaker than a 1070. IT wont be able to do RTX is big games. The 2070 barely can.

How many games are using RTX? BF, TR is getting a patch...what else? Rofl

If consoles don't use this tech next gen RTX is game over.

better reflections for half the performace, only for 1200 dollars LOL

:hest: 

I said it's "pretty much" confirmed (and yes it is).... and it's far faster than the 1060 and 590.... AMD lmao:rofl:  

RTX doesn't mean JUST Ray Tracing Jon... there's plenty of architectural improvements to the SMs and huge improvements to the memory interface... as well as new technologies that are only possible on the new architecture.. such as the new Mesh shader pipeline and mixed precision FP.  DLSS will also help the lower end cards punch above their weight.

And dude.. I'm telling you... Ray tracing performance is going to improve over time.  It's like comparing console games from the start of a generation to the games at the end of the generation....  You're just so eager to hate on anything you can.  Anything NEW that Xbox isn't doing... you hate on it until they do... lmfao.

Why wouldn't it be faster than a 1060? Its gonna be double the price or more. Usually the new cards are as powerful as the last gen next series up card. Leaks say that's not true for the 2060.

2060 RTX will be weaker than a cheaper 1070, and wont be able to do RTX at all.

Do you see why this is a scam? LOL

Im sure it will improve, when you buy a 2180TI for 1700 dollars REEEEEEFFFF

Every media site out there is disappointed with the RTX line. Even the hermits (expect you LOL)

2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Why wouldn't it be faster than a 1060? Its gonna be double the price or more. Usually the new cards are as powerful as the last gen next series up card. Leaks say that's not true for the 2060.

2060 RTX will be weaker than a cheaper 1070, and wont be able to do RTX at all.

Do you see why this is a scam? LOL

Im sure it will improve, when you buy a 2180TI for 1700 dollars REEEEEEFFFF

Every media site out there is disappointed with the RTX line. Even the hermits (expect you LOL)

Uh, leaks have looked at ONE game entirely... ROFL... Jon please... think a little bit.  You're prematurely blowing your load here :hest: 

I see why you're dumb and bought a Dell. LOL

And yes, it will improve on current hardware.  By LOTS.  I guarantee it. I've been there done this befo breh :reg: 

And every media site is disappointed with this because they get more views for being disappointed with it...  When Jayztwocents made a video defending the ray tracing performance and trying to explain why it is the way it is currently and trying to clue people in as to just how taxing this method of rendering is... he got crucified for it.  People are bitter cunts and hate on everything.  Everyone knew there was going to be backlash because of the price... people get off on that shit.  People also taking out on Nvidia that AMD cant compete for shit.. lmao.  It will be late next year by the time AMD has anything for the consumer desktop space.. and it will likely be a mid ranged card at best...

One game isn't good insight, but one game with ray tracing is all the matters for ray tracing LOLOL

My Dell owns. You couldn't build a PC for the price I got it for, and I can upgrade to a 1070 and that will last the rest of the gen and probably a little bit into next gen. My 1060 would last the rest of the gen if I wanted it to .

lmfao , Tobias Isreal 

ROFL, now all media sites just care about clicks for shitting on it . Why don't they shit on everything? Hmm.