Remij, I just temporarily unfriended you on XBL

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

nah. i've been dating a lot of women. it's like a second job. i have 5 years to make up for lol. 

:D

GD the type to set up speed dating circuit just for himself at a restaurant.

Burger King too, just because he could. :denzel3:

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i'm considering getting rid of the game. amazon will give me a $70 credit (i only paid $80) . i think 2 and 3 kind of burnt me out on the franchise. 

I could understand why.

Games are very similar save the setting.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, -GD- said:

yeah, it's an excellent game -  easily the best in the franchise.  just too much deja vu. 

Yeah it's fair to say.  Even I'm not attacking the game like I did with FH3.  I'm going to be happy to go back to it, but I've given it a bit of a break.  It's understandable.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Yeah it's fair to say.  Even I'm not attacking the game like I did with FH3.  I'm going to be happy to go back to it, but I've given it a bit of a break.  It's understandable.

i'm kind of restructuring how i play games -- only story-based campaigns. also, i'm reconsidering opting out of 20+ hour titles, unless they are truly something special. like re 2 will be my next game. that's a definitive purchase. i would love to play rdr2 or asscreed...but they just seem like too much of  a time sink. 

• Thanks 2

Most of us put a retarded amount of time into that game very quickly. I feel I finished the majority of everything , but im gonna be right back in for probably another 20+ hours when the DLC comes out this month.