90 percent of the GA games

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I've never left PC, I just don't care about it anymore. It's a forum posting and CS 1.6 machine. 

You care.  

You just want to annoy me is all.  I see right through you.

It's the best platform :wow2: 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You care.  

You just want to annoy me is all.  I see right through you.

It's the best platform :wow2: 

Nah I really don't, I keep it around as a force of habit. I've always had a PC and if I didn't it would be weird. It's loud, expensive, annoying and cumbersome overall as a platform. Sure it's the most technically proficient platform but that is so far gone from mattering in my mind I couldn't give less of a shit. My Xbox One X games look nigh identical to what PC is doing in basically all cases, the Pro is fine for what it does, 30 FPS doesn't matter in most games and it doesn't negatively hamper the experience in most games. The games that need to be 60 FPS generally do have 60 FPS, and for online games unless the tickrate of the server is well over 60 which most are not it doesn't matter what your FPS is anyway. 

Aside from mouse and keyboard I couldn't be bother to give a shit anymore, when PC actually mattered I cared, it doesn't matter anymore.