Some streamer tried to stream the Anthem Alpha, and lost his entire Origin library live on stream ROFL

Alpha Agreement
Welcome to EA. We hope you enjoy participating in the Alpha Program, which includes access to pre-release product, EA Virtual Currency (defined below in Section 3), and In-Game Content (collectively, the “Alpha Materials").

Your participation in the Alpha Program is governed by this Agreement, and EA’s User Agreement (terms.ea.com) and Privacy and Cookie Policy (privacy.ea.com), which are incorporated by reference (collectively, the “Alpha Agreement Terms”). This Agreement is between you and the EA entity listed in the EA User Agreement.

By participating in the Alpha Program, you agree to the ALPHA AGREEMENT Terms. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT install or use THE ALPHA MATERIALS, OR PARTICIPATE IN THE ALPHA PROGRAM.

5. Termination
This Agreement is effective until terminated by you or EA. EA may terminate your EA Account as well as your access to the Alpha Program and Alpha Materials if you violate this Agreement or any of the Alpha Agreement Terms. Sections 1-10 of this Agreement survive termination of this Agreement.

It's right there in the NDA...

I love how Origin just immediately crashes :kaz: 

Some people are just stupid.  I wonder how many games he had on his account? :D 

True story: I watched a guy get his stream shutdown on Twitch in real-time, then heard about this. :colbertdid:

Although that guy had a different name.

Edit: Also, I took some screenshots. :] 

6 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

True story: I watched a guy get his stream shutdown on Twitch in real-time, then heard about this. :colbertdid:

Although that guy had a different name.

Edit: Also, I took some screenshots. :] 

I wasn't even able to get into the server.  Kept getting a matchmaking error.  I'll try again at 2.

Just now, Remij_ said:

I wasn't even able to get into the server.  Kept getting a matchmaking error.  I'll try again at 2.

Yeah I played the intro, and almost made it past there too. :megeman:

So far I've enjoyed the movement, although I had to tone down the flight mechanics as I was either dive-bombing or launching vertical. The ability to cool your jets by diving, or flying through the waterfalls was cool.

The movement felt good - at least in that suit you start with. Otherwise, the sprint, dash, double-jump are features, as well as an ability to launch multiple rockets to take out a group of baddies was fun.

Just now, Remij_ said:

20 min and we'll see.  Hopefully I can get in on this one.

Part of me thinks yes. The other half knows it's EA and now with everyone who didn't even get in - let alone all those who were disconnected; trying to join simultaneously we could be into the same scenario all over again.... 

2 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Mine has:

- Battlefield 1

[End of List] :killzone: 

I have a few games.. probably around 20-30.  

Crysis 1,2,3

Mass Effect 1,2,3

Dead Space 1,2,3

Dragon Age 1,2,3

Plants Vs Zombies GW 1,2

Mirror Edge 1, Catalyst 

Titanfall

Alice

Battlefield 4

Unravel 

Couple Need for Speed games

some others smaller games

A decent little list.  Nothing I couldn't rebuild back for pretty cheap though.

23 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I have a few games.. probably around 20-30.  

Crysis 1,2,3

Mass Effect 1,2,3

Dead Space 1,2,3

Dragon Age 1,2,3

Plants Vs Zombies GW 1,2

Mirror Edge 1, Catalyst 

Titanfall

Alice

Battlefield 4

Unravel 

Couple Need for Speed games

some others smaller games

A decent little list.  Nothing I couldn't rebuild back for pretty cheap though.

Mine is actually pretty similar to yours

Played it for a little bit. Doesn't run too great on my PC. Ill rent it on Xbox.

The movement and gunplay is really good. I stopped playing the second time you had to collect the orbs.

Just now, Teh_Diplomat said:

Let me know when you get to a part that requires you to navigate through water...

:ben:

I was in water. Game ran at 60fps but as soon as I touched water it tanked to 30 , same thing at the orb drop off parts. Could just play at 30 but id rather on xbox at higher res.

Its hard to say if this is a game id get into, but ill give it a shot.

2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I was in water. Game ran at 60fps but as soon as I touched water it tanked to 30 , same thing at the orb drop off parts. Could just play at 30 but id rather on xbox at higher res.

Its hard to say if this is a game id get into, but ill give it a shot.

I just found the controls forcing me to dive or ascend - found it difficult to get going in a straight line.