I've had a Nintendo Switch for about a month now.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Platforms: Wii U, Switch

Not exclusive, the end.

Lynux in 2018, Platforms that make sense for him to buy it: Switch.

Multiply that by millions of people.

That's all there is to it.  Don't get mad.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nintendo's last console was so shit I forgot it even had those games on them. I kind of just disregard the Wii U entirely.

The joycons are serious contenders for worst controllers of all time. I have no idea how can people support playing SMO or Bayonetta with these flimsy, tiny joysticks.    What garbage.

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

Lynux in 2018, Platforms that make sense for him to buy it: Switch.

Multiply that by millions of people.

That's all there is to it.  Don't get mad.

That has nothing to do with the exclusivity status of the video games. They're not regardless of platform viability.

You're a retard.

23 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That has nothing to do with the exclusivity status of the video games. They're not regardless of platform viability.

You're a retard.

Yes it does.......in real life.

In real life.......Mario Kart 8, if you've never played, is only logically available on the Switch, in 2018.  Trying to find it any other way simply doesn't make sense.

Trying to make internet forum arguments that only sound plausible on an internet forum and nowhere else, is sad. And you know it.

Your remarks about its exclusivity has no bearing on lynux, because its simply not applicable...........in real life, which is the advice he's seeking. REAL advice, not "internet forum theory". LOL

25 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yes it does.......in real life.

In real life.......Mario Kart 8, if you've never played, is only logically available on the Switch, in 2018.  Trying to find it any other way simply doesn't make sense.

Trying to make internet forum arguments that only sound plausible on an internet forum and nowhere else, is sad. And you know it.

Your remarks about its exclusivity has no bearing on lynux, because its simply not applicable...........in real life, which is the advice he's seeking. REAL advice, not "internet forum theory". LOL

That's not how exclusives work Jerry. 

Mario Kart 8 and Breath of the Wild are not exclusive. The only one of those two games which was exclusive was MK8 when it was only on Wii U, then it released on Switch which made it a multiplat. BotW was a day one multiplat.

They're both multiplats. You're an idiot.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

That's not how exclusives work

...........on internet forums.

Which aren't real life.

You can't find Mario Kart 8 for the Wii U, and you can barely find a Wii U to begin with.

Its a shame that you haven't joined us there. Maybe someday you'll muster up the courage to do so. lol

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

...........on internet forums.

Which aren't real life.

You can't find Mario Kart 8 for the Wii U, and you can barely find a Wii U to begin with.

Its a shame that you haven't joined us there. Maybe someday you'll muster up the courage to do so. lol

You can't find Mario Kart 8 or a Wii U.. Lmfao this mother fucker has straight lost his mind :mj:

You cant find this console that sold 14 million units and you can't find a game that sold 9 million units. How are you still alive :hest:

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You can't find Mario Kart 8 or a Wii U.. Lmfao this mother fucker has straight lost his mind :mj:

You cant find this console that sold 14 million units and you can't find a game that sold 9 million units. How are you still alive :hest:

I love how you decided to not omit to address the second part of my sentence..........almost as if you pretended to not read it.

Big giveaway there.

Look at you melt down.

You're advising people to buy a wii u in 2018...........I'm pretty sure I have this argument done won already. I almost want you to type the word "buy a Wii U" just so that I can screenshot it. LOL

Joycons sucking and being too small is no joke. Tiny in the hand, tiny buttons, triggers suck. Feels like compromises all over the place. It’s unusable as a standalone controller and only reasonable when attached to the screen

If Nintendo do an XL with bigger joycons I would immediately upgrade. For now it’s mosty the pro controller

15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how you decided to not omit to address the second part of my sentence..........almost as if you pretended to not read it.

Big giveaway there.

Look at you melt down.

You're advising people to buy a wii u in 2018...........I'm pretty sure I have this argument done won already. I almost want you to type the word "buy a Wii U" just so that I can screenshot it. LOL

I'm not advising people of anything you delusional quack, I'm stating facts. Those two games are multiplats.

46 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

As opposed to forcing myself to play no games on Xflop? ROFL

You're not playing games period if you are desperately searching for bottom of the barrel Eshit games :D

2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

You're not playing games period if you are desperately searching for bottom of the barrel Eshit games :D

Same could be said for Shame Pass. :drake: That service literally offers bottom of the barrel games outside of the biggest flops in first party history. :mj:

21 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm not advising people of anything you delusional quack, I'm stating facts.

That aren't applicable in the real world.

In the real world, he can only get Mario Kart 8 for the Switch. That means that it has the value of an exclusive.

Thanks for completely proving my point.

You're "advising" is utterly worthless, and can only exist on an internet forum. Which is one of the saddest things you can say about something. That's what you are actually doing. Think about it. lol