Just ordered my RTX 2060

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well when you have nothing to play on your console of choice you turn into a Dell kid.  TLHBR

I rubbed it all over the carpet and my socks 

Little did you know, that the fabric of those Walmart pants ensures the Cheetos dust won't stick to your fingers 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

I didn't put the card in yet but I'm supposed how small it is and how heavy it is for its size.  It's really nice looking .

Did it give you that X feeling? When I first picked up that console it shocked me how heavy it was yet so small. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Did it give you that X feeling? When I first picked up that console it shocked me how heavy it was yet so small. 

I believe we refer to them as paperweights.

2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I didn't put the card in yet but I'm supposed how small it is and how heavy it is for its size.  It's really nice looking .

I see you got the FE version too B) 

Yea, they are quite heavy.  They're really compact and feel super high quality.. even compared to the 1080Ti.  

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Have you picked up an X? It's a really disorienting feeling of weight relative to expectation. It feels like it's made of lead. 

I know, but also you left it right there for me. I'm gonna take that shot each time. :reg:

Jon, if you haven't thrown your GPU in yet, just remember to uninstall your gfx drivers first, then install the card, and then install the newest drivers.  Even though it's still an Nvidia GPU, it's best to do that regardless.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Jon, if you haven't thrown your GPU in yet, just remember to uninstall your gfx drivers first, and then install the newest ones.  Even though it's still an Nvidia GPU, it's best to do that regardless.

Yeah you'd think it wouldn't be a problem but holy hell when I went from my 6870's to a 290X it was like a bomb went off. 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Jon, if you haven't thrown your GPU in yet, just remember to uninstall your gfx drivers first, and then install the newest ones.  Even though it's still an Nvidia GPU, it's best to do that regardless.

Oh, and like that video we watched from The Verge, make sure you equip a livestrong bracelet to ground yourself as well. :face:

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Oh, and like that video we watched from The Verge, make sure you equip a livestrong bracelet to ground yourself as well. :face:

Shit I build PC's on carpet sliding shit all over the place, not in 25 years have I ever had one issue. Those fucking people lol