REmaster mod upscaling backgrounds available to download

15 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Nah, when I play the original again it's gonna be Sega Saturn all day. Best version, unique enemies, unique encounters. 

It's da best mayne!

REmake isn't the original.

And lmao.. no, the Saturn version is not the best :| 

Fatass chubby character models :hest: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

REmake isn't the original.

And lmao.. no, the Saturn version is not the best :| 

Hell yeah it is, no other version has ticks, no other version has a dual tyrant fight, no other version has the battle game mode.

It's the best version. 

22 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Nah, when I play the original again it's gonna be Sega Saturn all day. Best version, unique enemies, unique encounters. 

It's da best mayne!

I agree, I will play the original without modifications. I will play it on playstation tho, like the first time even if it's an emulator. :glad: 

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Hell yeah it is, no other version has ticks, no other version has a dual tyrant fight, no other version has the battle game mode.

It's the best version. 

Nobody gives a shit about that.  The ORIGINAL is the best.  Better character models, not ugly fatass Saturn monstrosities.  Oh yay.. another enemy that is basically the same fucking thing as a hunter... so amazing!  Who want's to play RE1 battle mode? :drake: 

:hest: 

Sorry, but no...  you're simply dickriding obscure versions of games which release for failed systems because you're a collector and you have them.  Nobody gives a SHIT about RE on Saturn.

Just now, Remij_ said:

Nobody gives a shit about that.  The ORIGINAL is the best.  Better character models, not ugly fatass Saturn monstrosities.  Oh yay.. another enemy that is basically the same fucking thing as a hunter... so amazing!

:hest: 

Sorry, but no...  you're simply dickriding obscure versions of games which release for failed systems because you're a collector and you have them.  Nobody gives a SHIT about RE on Saturn.

It's the definitive release of the game, do the other versions have ticks? Nope. Do they have a dual tyrant fight? Nope, do they have Battle Game? Nope.

I know what they do have though :tom:

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's the definitive release of the game, do the other versions have ticks? Nope. Do they have a dual tyrant fight? Nope, do they have Battle Game? Nope.

Repeating the same stuff I already disregarded... 

Yea, this convo is done. :hest: 

18 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Disregard all you want, those things still exist in that version and not the others. Content complete

FlawlessMeagerCaracal-size_restricted.gi

I am disregarding it.  It's meaningless.  There's no extra fun to be had.  Nobody is planning on jumping in to Battle mode... nobody cares about a reskinned hunter.  Only people like you who say that shit just because they're collectors.  The only thing special about RE on Saturn.. is that it's something that was actually made. :shrug: 

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

I am disregarding it.  It's meaningless.  There's no extra fun to be had.  Nobody is planning on jumping in to Battle mode... nobody cares about a reskinned hunter.  Only people like you who say that shit just because they're collectors.  The only thing special about RE on Saturn.. is that it's something that was actually made. :shrug: 

The battle modes are fun as hell, you're trippin. Who doesn't like battle modes in RE? Also it's cool that there's a different enemy regardless of it largely being a reskin, plus the extra tyrant battle adding more difficulty to the end of the game, the gold tyrant, a zombie wesker. It's objectively the best version of the game, make fun of the quad rendering all you want, it's a more content complete game.

tenor.png

Edited by DynamiteCop!
43 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The battle modes are fun as hell, you're trippin. Who doesn't like battle modes in RE? Also it's cool that there's a different enemy regardless of it largely being a reskin, plus the extra tyrant battle adding more difficulty to the end of the game, the gold tyrant, a zombie wesker. It's objectively the best version of the game, make fun of the quad rendering all you want, it's a more content complete game.

tenor.png

People don't give a shit about any of that stuff on RE1... literally.  It's not objectively the best version.  It's a worse version with some shitty extras.