The evil white man

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Agreed   Every race has been enslaved at some point   have a sexy white girl walk down the street in Compton at 2 am and see where she ends up     slavery-shit can happen

Don’t call people evil if they could make your race slaves again. Insane to me. “Don’t bite the hand that feeds you” is true. I will never be one to enslave anyone, but you push people and call them o

Pointing out Jewish involvement in the slave trade = antisemitism now.

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Do you think white people are, or were, bad people?

yeah definitely lol. Governments in power for sure. There were good white people too. Like the Polish. I'm having a smoke. I wish I had weed. And I wish I had the day off tomorrow to smoke it!

17 minutes ago, kokujin said:

yeah definitely lol. Governments in power for sure. There were good white people too. Like the Polish. I'm having a smoke. I wish I had weed. And I wish I had the day off tomorrow to smoke it!

Are black people definitely bad now too?

Edited by ghostz
1 hour ago, ghostz said:

Are black people definitely bad now too?

I dunno. You'd have to go back to 1200 when the MOORS were in power. I know all kings tried to steal own as much gold as they wanted. I don't think they enslaved each other.

I think AayRabs and Muslimes are evil.  They've definitely spread slavery, and the other religious genocide/suicide. A-part of their barbaric history for so long.  

I'd hold my nose for leaders in Africa. They are or were dictators funneled in by their white massas. I have bum clue what independent (sorta, like Ethiopia) governments in Africa are doing now. I imagine they are trying to catch up to the western world, and help its own people?

Edited by kokujin
12 minutes ago, kokujin said:

I dunno. You'd have to go back to 1200 when the MOORS were in power. I know all kings tried to steal own as much gold as they wanted. I don't think they enslaved each other.

I think AayRabs and Muslimes are evil.  They've definitely spread slavery, and the other religious genocide/suicide. A-part of their barbaric history for so long.  

I'd hold my nose for leaders in Africa. They are or were dictators funneled in by their white massas. I have bum clue what independent (sorta, like Ethiopia) governments in Africa are doing now. I imagine they are trying to catch up to the western world, and help its own people?

Are white people bad “most definitely”

are black people bad “I dunno”

:D 

Im asking about right now, in 2019

Edited by ghostz