KH3 ships over 5 million; RE2 is now over 1 million sales on Steam

9 hours ago, Goukosan said:

He retard..... Benji is talking about the USA.  We already established that in the USA Xbox sells more digitally.    NPD captures those digital sales in their rankings for Xbox and PlayStation... so it's accounted for. 

With that being said the USA =/= UK.  Yes digital sales in the UK has increased across the board BUT you keep leaving out that for AAA games in the UK physical still accounts for 75% of the sales.

What's mind-boggling to me is how you can believe and disbelieve your same source about the same data at the same time.  You only choose to believe things that suit your Narrative and disregard everything else that doesn't. 

You then go on to make bad faith arguments knowing damn well you're being disingenuous. 

UK

when it comes to AAA releases, digital sales only account for around 25 per cent of the games sold. 

Is he now? Because it seems pretty clear that he's talking about the US and the UK and how the UK market mirrors the US... Which is true... So on that note :dead2:

25% huh of the AAA market huh?

The digital-to-physical split on some AAA console games now exceeds 45% in the UK 

*cough*

GA86Qn9.png

9 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Is he now? Because it seems pretty clear that he's talking about the US and the UK and how the UK market mirrors the US... Which is true... So on that note :dead2:

25% huh of the AAA market huh?

The digital-to-physical split on some AAA console games now exceeds 45% in the UK 

*cough*

GA86Qn9.png

Yes... EA one company who had a down year saw 47% Digital sales WW.....

what does that to do with the UK having 75% physical sales  avg for ALL PUBLISHERS again? :jordan3:

I wonder if DynamiteCop thinks that means that every publisher's digital vs physical ratio is going to be exactly the same? :mj:

Wait just realized you posted an article from Nov 2017 about certain games only .... my article for the UK 75% physical was from 2019 for ALL games in the UK

Edited by Goukosan
17 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Interesting..... you've claimed the exact opposite in posts with me when I would post UK sales and say they are the closest reflection on US that there is.

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Interesting..... you've claimed the exact opposite in posts with me when I would post UK sales and say they are the closest reflection on US that there is.

You mean your Shadow of the Tomb Raider thread where I specifically brought up digital sales which you refused to account for? Yeah, I remember that. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

You mean your Shadow of the Tomb Raider thread where I specifically brought up digital sales which you refused to account for? Yeah, I remember that. 

LMAO, what does that have to do with you categorically saying how different the US and UK markets are and now you're saying what I was saying :D Flip flopping as always to suit your obsessed agenda. 

2 hours ago, madmaltese said:

LMAO, what does that have to do with you categorically saying how different the US and UK markets are and now you're saying what I was saying :D Flip flopping as always to suit your obsessed agenda. 

Looks like you and goober have an obsessed agenda of your own :reg:

27 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Looks like you and goober have an obsessed agenda of your own :reg:

Yeah..... thread about RE2 and KH3 sales, my first post is regarding the thread topic.

Dyno's first post.................... Let's talk about Sea of Thieves :mj: wtf. Desperate af. Then instantly goes on about Gouk. Still hasn't actually talked about the thread, just crying about one thing or another like ratio splits of xbox and regions. Obsessed af. 

Then just like clockwork you hop in to rub his cock :yeshrug:

7 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah..... thread about RE2 and KH3 sales, my first post is regarding the thread topic.

Dyno's first post.................... Let's talk about Sea of Thieves :mj: wtf. Desperate af. Then instantly goes on about Gouk. Still hasn't actually talked about the thread, just crying about one thing or another like ratio splits of xbox and regions. Obsessed af. 

Then just like clockwork you hop in to rub his cock :yeshrug:

Looks like you were the first to grab at his cock :D