The Twink from twilight is gonna be Batman....

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

armie hammer would be good. 

Okay here me out.

What if we get Armie Hammer as Batman, Henry Cavill stays on as Superman, but they don't play superheroes. Instead, Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent are spies that have to work together despite their differences and disagreements because there's an evil group trying to get nuclear weapons. Maybe we can get Guy Ritchie to direct it.

• Haha 2
Just now, Hot Sauce said:

Okay here me out.

What if we get Armie Hammer as Batman, Henry Cavill stays on as Superman, but they don't play superheroes. Instead, Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent are spies that have to work together despite their differences and disagreements because there's an evil group trying to get nuclear weapons. Maybe we can get Guy Ritchie to direct it.

lmfao!!! i totally forgot about that flick :D 

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

was it any good? i actually wanted to see it. 

I enjoyed it. It's a fun spy movie with some fantastic chemistry between characters and a really unique style. The plot is kind of whatever, though, but that's what's so disappointing about it doing poorly and getting forgotten since everything around the plot is fantastic and you start with a new script for sequels anyway.

Pretty sure you use to rock an Archer avatar and Man from UNCLE is almost Archer the movie. Cavill and Hammer are basically Archer and Barry, it's great.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Hot Sauce said:

I enjoyed it. It's a fun spy movie with some fantastic chemistry between characters and a really unique style. The plot is kind of whatever, though, but that's what's so disappointing about it doing poorly and getting forgotten since everything around the plot is fantastic and you start with a new script for sequels anyway.

Pretty sure you use to rock an Archer avatar and Man from UNCLE is almost Archer the movie. Cavill and Hammer are basically Archer and Barry, it's great.

oh yeah!!! i was a huge archer fan! damn, i need to check it out. great cast!