Mike Ybarra, Corporate VP of Xbox, says critics of an Anthem area are “whining” and it is “embarrassing to review with such a lack of knowledge”

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

MS execs are starting to lose their nerve.

Shawn Layden could take a shit in a game box and write "Playstation exclusive" on it, and it'd probably score higher than the next major Microsoft game.

That's right.. he probably could.

21 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

That's right.. he probably could.

12 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

He has been for years :lawl:

LOL, i love it when I can get lemmings to say Tobias Israel.:lawl:

They try to say in the most confident way possible.

Here's another question, do you really think these Xbox developed games should be scoring higher?

Like I said........Shawn Layden's shit in a box just has to clear a 5.0 in most cases. lol

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, i love it when I can get lemmings to say Tobias Israel.:lawl:

They try to say in the most confident way possible.

Here's another question, do you really think these Xbox developed games should be scoring higher?

Like I said........Shawn Layden's shit in a box just has to clear a 5.0 in most cases. lol

Is that what I said?  Or did I say that Shawn Layden could probably shit in a shoe and it would score higher than Xbox games?

I love it when you can literally agree with someone and then they give themselves away that just said something because they wanted to get some sort of reaction from you. :hehe: 

Thanks for the laugh, Jehurey.

22 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Is that what I said?  Or did I say that Shawn Layden could probably shit in a shoe and it would score higher than Xbox games?

I love it when you can literally agree with someone and then they give themselves away that just said something because they wanted to get some sort of reaction from you. :hehe: 

Thanks for the laugh, Jehurey.

Yes, you are saying Tobias Israel by insinuating that Shawn Layden's shit in a box would get favorable scores compared to Xbox games.

You are clearly insinuating that belief.

18 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yes, you are saying Tobias Israel by insinuating that Shawn Layden's shit in a box would get favorable scores compared to Xbox games.

You are clearly insinuating that belief.

Nah.  I agreed with you.  He probably could. 

You outed yourself by assuming that I didn't agree with you. :shrug:

2 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Nah.  I agreed with you.  He probably could. 

You outed yourself by assuming that I didn't agree with you. :shrug:

Really?

This response from me sounds like me "assuming that [you] didn't agree with [me]"?

i love it when I can get lemmings to say Tobias Israel.

Because it sounds like I am relishing in getting you to say something I wanted to say.

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yep.

sorry, anybody who properly read that knows otherwise.

and chances are, you know that too.

but i'm not gonna stop you. free country brotha.

Edited by jehurey
7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

sorry, anybody who properly read that knows otherwise.

and chances are, you know that too.

but i'm not gonna stop you. free country brotha.

Yea, I'm just telling you what happened from my end.  I know what I meant when I said it.. I wasn't expecting you to admit that I caught you.  So there's no sense in arguing back and forth about who's being honest here.. we'd just go on forever.  So let's not.

Just now, Remij_ said:

Yea, I'm just telling you what happened from my end.  I know what I meant when I said it.. I wasn't expecting you to admit that I caught you.  So there's no sense in arguing back and forth about who's being honest here.. we'd just go on forever.  So let's not.

nah............I'm reading your words. 

its a little to late to make revisions.

your words are there, and so are mines, and it doesn't look like any disagreement on any level. so, you're right.....let's not, those posts are perfectly fine as is, for me.