Galaxy fold

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I see people at the bar all the time where I work that do nothing but look at their phones for hours. :kaz: 

''I'm not gonna socialize in this real life situation, gotta look what my 'friends' are up to on Facebook! Oh would you look at that, she took more pics of her ugly kid! Fascinating.'' :grimaceleft:

I fucking hate cell phones :shake: 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Early cell phones were perfect imo.

You made your calls, sent texts and when really bored you'd play a game of Snake.

Simpler times :face:

Yeah, agreed.  Old style cell phones were fine for shit like taking trips in the winter or going somewhere and your kids can call you if they need something or whatever.  But these fucking smart phones where people are always connected to the net and constantly heads down looking at their fucking screen.  I hate that shit with a passion.  Groups of people sitting together all with their fucking phones out... and the few seconds you get of their attention, you can see they're just getting anxious to get back to looking at their god damn phones.

And kids are raised on that shit now... they can't ever get away from it.  Nobody has an attention span anymore :D 

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

you can pre-order tomorrow.  comes out March 8th

Was interested in theUniversal Flash Storage 3.0 feature that allows data to be read much faster.  Hope that shows up in the Note 10, along with the new rumored "super fast" wireless charging. I hear that the entire phone 33% faster than the traditional "fast" charger.  And also have the "reverse" charging to use your phone to charge other devices.

And be 5G-ready.

Maybe, somebody in the future, Samsung can get this folding phone thinner, and implement the Note's S-pen and make the ultimate device.

Edited by jehurey