[XDOOMSDAY 2019] CONFIRMED: Microsoft is bringing Ori and the Blind Forest to Switch, working with THQ Nordic, same publisher they used to port past MS titles to steam

31 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

I'm not the one with $1000's invested into a dead ecosystem like you guys. :D I'm the guy who sold while the stock was high and you guys are holding on until you go bust.

well, dynamite atleast. Your PoSC affiliation with MS is worth about as much as a pack of skittles.

Exciting times, a console manufacturer folds once every 20 years. First Sega, now MS, both went crawling to Nintendo after they found themselves in a situation where the market had no place for them.

MS fully deserves this for betraying their fans with play anywhere and all the re-writtenSJW renditions of Halo and Gears. I'm not mad at all, I'm cheering for MS to fold after what they've done + infusing their personal politics where they don't belong. Good riddance! :glad: 

dTcAHZc.jpg

• Haha 3
14 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This is perfect :aitch:

looks like you.

Play anywhere is a good thing

I don't mind multiplats

Give away all of our games to Nintendo

We'll pay for XBL sub so hermits and sheep can play all our shit

It's guys like you that sunk this brand. You should have demanded better instead of paying for multiplat slop. I saw the writing on the wall in 2017 and cancelled gold and sold off my Bone collection.

I saw it coming

2 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

looks like you.

Play anywhere is a good thing

I don't mind multiplats

Give away all of our games to Nintendo

We'll pay for XBL sub so hermits and sheep can play all our shit

It's guys like you that sunk this brand. You should have demanded better instead of paying for multiplat slop. I saw the writing on the wall in 2017 and cancelled gold and sold off my Bone collection.

I saw it coming

dTcAHZc.jpg&key=08cbac90c020d75ed78e94d5

If MS is getting THQ aboard, I think many people will be pleasantly surprised how many native ports Switch will have, and how many physical releases it will also have. They did a freaking physical release for Recore and Super Lucky Tale... ON PC.

I'm very pleased with the idea of getting Ori on a Switch cart. With the suggestion they're porting either Halo, or Gears or Forza natively is also very nice. Though I wont get them full price unless its a full collection like Halo MCC and Gears Trilogy

Edited by Team 2019

I'm very happy with my Switch purchase, I don't use it as a portable. So to me all these games are Switch exclusive on my TV. It's fantastic.

Really happy with the value Nintendo is putting out this gen.

10/10 Nintendo. You own, and somehow just buried a whole faction. PC couldn't do that.

Edited by Team 2019
26 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

I'm very happy with my Switch purchase, I don't use it as a portable. So to me all these games are Switch exclusive on my TV. It's fantastic.

Really happy with the value Nintendo is putting out this gen.

10/10 Nintendo. You own, and somehow just buried a whole faction. PC couldn't do that.

You're so fucking dumb. :tom: 

Just now, Team 2019 said:

Yeah because you and me are getting a cut of XCloud profits on Switch. :kaz: 

No... you're dumb because before any of this news you were claiming that Streaming wasn't the future and wouldn't be for a LONG time, if ever.  You're a physical type guy after all... right?  Then you were saying that it was going to fail... who would subscribe to services like this... and now you're talking about how great it's going to be... and then... in your post, you talk about being happy with the value Nintendo has put out this gen... but they haven't done ANYTHING yet.. and we don't know what's happening exactly...

AND THEN.... you say they've already buried a faction.

YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT AZA. :snoop: 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

No... you're dumb because before any of this news you were claiming that Streaming wasn't the future and wouldn't be for a LONG time, if ever.  You're a physical type guy after all... right?  Then you were saying that it was going to fail... who would subscribe to services like this... and now you're talking about how great it's going to be... and then... in your post, you talk about being happy with the value Nintendo has put out this gen... but they haven't done ANYTHING yet.. and we don't know what's happening exactly...

AND THEN.... you say they've already buried a faction.

YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT AZA. :snoop: 

I'll never buy an XBox again, all get their Switch ports natively. And play the odd Obsidian and Inxile game for $10 once every 2 years. Actually niether will you, since you're gonna PC them all.

You can spin it all you want, but the actual XBox hardware division is getting raw dogged by their service division. Most devalued, worthless console ever concinved in the history of gaming.