So yeah, Ace Combat 7 is trash

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Just because you're bad at the game doesn't mean its trash lol.

Yeah I am probably but at the game, but that doesn't deny the fact that many people have expressed my very same thoughts about the game being less fun than previous Ace Combat games.

Also, fuck you.

5 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Yeah I am probably but at the game, but that doesn't deny the fact that many people have expressed my very same thoughts about the game being less fun than previous Ace Combat games.

Also, fuck you.

I haven't played an AC game in years, but I actually had less trouble with this one than the previous games. Im not sure where all the complaints about the difficulty are coming from.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I haven't played an AC game in years, but I actually had less trouble with this one than the previous games. Im not sure where all the complaints about the difficulty are coming from.

What control method are you using?

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What control method are you using?

The expert one. The other control option artificially makes the game harder and is less realistic to boot. Im not even sure why they still include it.

Edited by Twinblade
18 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Didn't have the patience to finish mission 19 Lighthouse and just uninstalled it.

That was my favorite mission, did it on normal on my first try. Expert controls.

9 hours ago, Ramza said:

That was my favorite mission, did it on normal on my first try. Expert controls.

I reinstalled the game and I'll try it later.
Although I am taking an "I suck hard" approach now.

I used to do decent at videogames. 

Now I just flat out suck.

I have more fun fooling around in Red Dead Redemption 2 and Fallout 4 than action games.

Also, forget about multiplayer games. I just don't have that mentality anymore. However, I dig coop games.

3 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

I reinstalled the game and I'll try it later.
Although I am taking an "I suck hard" approach now.

I used to do decent at videogames. 

Now I just flat out suck.

I have more fun fooling around in Red Dead Redemption 2 and Fallout 4 than action games.

Also, forget about multiplayer games. I just don't have that mentality anymore. However, I dig coop games.

Don't worry about it, it's a hard game.

If you want to make your life easier go grind some missions of the campaign for MRP credits in free missions mode on easy or hard. Try to unlock the stealth aircrafts at the end of the aircraft unlock trees. They're almost mandatory. The SU 57 made the game far more manageable. 

• Upvote 1