Mike Ybarra's latest breakdown: "Stop saying I only game on PC! I game on EVERYTHING!"

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Also; Larry "White Gloves' Hyrb demonstrates how he uses his personal fanny pack solar panel to power his Nintendo Switch   (Home screen scrolled to the left to hide ori, forza, and halo ico

he doesn't realize xbox fans are livid with him because he's shilling PC while xbox is in a 18+ month drought, the fanbase is starving for games. 

"no i don't just play PC, I play EVERYTHING!" :rofl: It would kill these guys to support Xbox in any way.

Well guess what asshole Mike Ybutthead, little Timmy from down the road doesn't make 3 million a year working at CuckroSoft with the tech industry hipsters. He saved his allowance to buy an Xflop and it's the only console he can afford, and there's no goddamn games for the little bastard to play. 

Get off your ass and support your $400+ product, you lowdown snakes/con-men at Microdick. :mindblown:

1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

I was sceptical at first and thinking its borderline impossible but I'm starting to think Body count is right about MS going in hard with the PlayStation negotiations to strike a deal within the next 2 years. On the eve of next gen.

It's happening

"xbox game studios" is just the beginning of the branding.

Xbox's future is a goddamned App.:trash:

5 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

It's happening

"xbox game studios" is just the beginning of the branding.

Xbox's future is a goddamned App.:trash:

The fact they are doing native ports for Switch is a dead giveaway. They aren't even forcing you into XCloud which is a red flag how they will handle this on PlayStation. They aren't even competing with PSnow.

this E3 is the end.

It's going to be another Play Anywhere  situation, where they frame the anouncement as something positive. It's a 'platform feature" to let you play anywhere, a.k.a it's a platform feature that you have no exclusives. :rofl: 

The marketing behind this will be devious. they're trying to soften the blow on the people who spent $1000's on xbox this generation.

cue more koombayah talk 'we're all gaymers :cries: " No more fanboy waaar #Everything #Gaymers #BigFamily

Bullshit. They sold out

Edited by Bodycount N
4 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

The fact they are doing native ports for Switch is a dead giveaway. They aren't even forcing you into XCloud which is a red flag how they will handle this on PlayStation. They aren't even competing with PSnow.

Sony won't allow them to release anything on PS... come the fuck on.

Do you really think they will?  Especially when they have to know that what MS is trying to do is edge them out of the market completely?

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Do you really think they will?  Especially when they have to know that what MS is trying to do is edge them out of the market completely?

they'll allow select games, i.e halo and gears for sure. ANd MS isn't trying to edge them out. MS has conceded the hardware segment to Sony. Now they want to provide services to successful hardware like playstation (and switch).

They're not competitors.

MS won't care, they already dilute the player pool in both games with KB&M players from PeeC. A copy sold is a copy sold, or they can get $8 a month from the 100 million PS4 owners happy to never buy an xbox to play halo.

The ultimate betrayal is at hand this E3.

SELL YOUR XBOXES NOW! BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

Edited by Bodycount N
2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Edge them out if what market exactly. The dedicated hardware market?

Even Matt in the Switch game pass thread flatout said that XBox hardware can't be guaranteed past next gen, that's how they are looking at this. Not even rebranded PC boxes or surface style solutions.

18 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Edge them out if what market exactly. The dedicated hardware market?

Even Matt in the Switch game pass thread flatout said that XBox hardware can't be guaranteed past next gen, that's how they are looking at this. Not even rebranded PC boxes or surface style solutions.

It's a long con guys... MS is intent on edging Sony out of the market completely.  Dedicated hardware will be meaningless in the future, when all your competitors are on every other device.  MS putting their games on PS or Nintendo consoles is a means to an end.  They know that they can USE those systems to build a subscriber base, and of course fund more games from more devs that they will purchase.  But when the time comes, and Sony tries to release a dedicated box... which has no install base... MS cuts them dry, and has this massive massive install base... of every Xbox, every PC, Tables, Phones, which people are already invested in.

This is what I said YEARS ago on Sidescrollers when I said that MS was going to force them to do the exact same thing... and when you remove dedicated hardware from the equation... MS can completely dwarf Sony in infrastructure, features, compatibility.  THAT is the area in which MS can dominate over Sony.  They can BUY deals that would secure them this...  MS is FORCING Sony to play ball and change their stance on Cross-play... and it will do so with "Games anywhere".

Sony has PS Now... but PS Now isn't even close to what MS is doing here.  Native support across multiple platforms and devices... full streaming of Gamepass on all Non native devices..

Sony has PS Now... on PS4s and PCs.. lmao.  All I'm saying is that Sony has WORK to do... because the market is going to rapidly change.  MS, Google, Amazon, and whoever else are going to FORCE it to.  And if you look at the actual sentiment (from non fanboys...) it's not of the same feeling as when MS was trying to push always online... people are much more receptive.. and interested in different ways to play their games.

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

MS even basically making a PC solution to One to PC games with no porting. Basically a rom dump solution. Th y don't even need to port their old One portfolio to PS5. Just the thing.

Yes... and Sony's going to allow them to do that on PS5? :drake: 

:snoop: 

13 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It's a long con guys... MS is intent on edging Sony out of the market completely.  Dedicated hardware will be meaningless in the future, when all your competitors are on every other device.  MS putting their games on PS or Nintendo consoles is a means to an end.  They know that they can USE those systems to build a subscriber base, and of course fund more games from more devs that they will purchase.  But when the time comes, and Sony tries to release a dedicated box... which has no install base... MS cuts them dry, and has this massive massive install base... of every Xbox, every PC, Tables, Phones, which people are already invested in.

This is what I said YEARS ago on Sidescrollers when I said that MS was going to force them to do the exact same thing... and when you remove dedicated hardware from the equation... MS can completely dwarf Sony in infrastructure, features, compatibility.  THAT is the area in which MS can dominate over Sony.  They can BUY deals that would secure them this...  MS is FORCING Sony to play ball and change their stance on Cross-play... and it will do so with "Games anywhere".

Sony has PS Now... but PS Now isn't even close to what MS is doing here.  Native support across multiple platforms and devices... full streaming of Gamepass on all Non native devices..

Sony has PS Now... on PS4s and PCs.. lmao.  All I'm saying is that Sony has WORK to do... because the market is going to rapidly change.  MS, Google, Amazon, and whoever else are going to FORCE it to.  And if you look at the actual sentiment (from non fanboys...) it's not of the same feeling as when MS was trying to push always online... people are much more receptive.. and interested in different ways to play their games.

Blah blah blah. A whole post of nothing.

6 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

For individual XBox games you will boot from game pass? Of course. What does Sony care about how the game will run natively, its borderline a change of .exe files.and that's it.

LOL WUT?

Dude... you're clueless as fuck if you think that's what it is :kaz: