MS's and Sony's first party line ups for 2019 are looking pretty shit

12 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

XBox - Gears 5. The end. This is embarassing.

Playstation - Ghosts, Days Gone, TLOU2, and Death Stranding. The issue? Its possible 2 of them will get delayed till 2020. Way too sparse, there should be bigger game output frequency.

Ori bro... and Battletoads which I have no idea what that is even going to be... Also something can't be delayed if it never had a release date or even year to begin with. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, Teh_Diplomat said:

Lists one Xbox game, that is most likely due out on W10. th_Gearsben.png

Lists four titles on PS4. 

Seems legit.  th_kzdance.gif

To be fair XBox hasn't had a single exclusive since 2016. Switch being added to supported platforms doesn't really nullify the mental gymnastics of the last few years as to why PC doesn't count and the games are defacto exclusive... 

Just now, Team 2019 said:

To be fair XBox hasn't had a single exclusive since 2016. Switch being added to supported platforms doesn't really nullify the mental gymnastics of the last few years as to why PC doesn't count and the games are defacto exclusive..

Here you go again about the stupid Switch rumors talking in absolutes, my god please shut the fuck up...

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Here you go again about the stupid Switch rumors talking in absolutes, my god please shut the fuck up...

Requesting Aza to post/comment less? :D 

2 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Requesting Aza to post/comment less? :D 

He can talk all he wants but he's posting like the more he repeats a rumor that it will become a reality... He's trying to force it into conversations as something that's already happened or has been confirmed or corroborated in any degree when it hasn't and it's getting extremely annoying.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

He can talk all he wants but he's posting like the more he repeats a rumor that it will become a reality... He's trying to force it into conversations as something that's already happened or has been confirmed or corroborated in any degree when it hasn't and it's getting extremely annoying.

You're literally the only person on this forum that  doesnt think it will happen.

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That's literally the process for how he got into the PS5 = 2019 theory. I mean it's now his name... :D 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

You're literally the only person on this forum that  doesnt think it will happen.

And that has any bearing on my above statement? No. It's an unsourced, uncorroborated and unconfirmed rumor without any shred of backing or hint from Microsoft yet you just run with it like Phil Spencer came out and said "We're releasing games on Switch"... I don't care what anyone thinks, I care about what is and is not and you need to stop dealing in rumors and fan fiction as facts or solidified reality. You've become an annoying nuisance. 

I have Dreams, TLOU2, Death Stranding aiming for the 93+ club while Tsushima and Days Gone will fall in the 80-89 area

Sony needs to get out either DS or TLOU2 this year while Dreams will be the other big critical hit and Days Gone will be a decent calendar filler like Detroit was last year

2 hours ago, Voidler said:

I have Dreams, TLOU2, Death Stranding aiming for the 93+ club while Tsushima and Days Gone will fall in the 80-89 area

Sony needs to get out either DS or TLOU2 this year while Dreams will be the other big critical hit and Days Gone will be a decent calendar filler like Detroit was last year

Dreams 93+??