China Hero Project: Seven new games announced for PS4

It was confirmed that Immortal Legacy and Hardcore Mecha are planned for a 2019 release. Project Boundary will get a beta soon. Lost Soul Aside will get new info later in the year.

All of this looks like trash, I mean I commend the Chinese for trying to get into this stuff but lol... 

Like everything else their society exists around the plagiarism of other works and for this it's absolutely laughable. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

All of this looks like trash, I mean I commend the Chinese for trying to get into this stuff but lol... 

Like everything else their society exists around the plagiarism of other works and for this it's absolutely laughable. 

A few of these actually look pretty good, especially last year's Lost Soul Aside. A couple of these look better than what Microsoft's AAA studios have been shitting out the last couple of years and these are small budget.

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

A few of these actually look pretty good, especially last year's Lost Soul Aside. A couple of these look better than what Microsoft's AAA studios have been shitting out the last couple of years and these are small budget.

Even that looks like a straight rip off of Devil May Cry... 

Chinese :tom:

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Even that looks like a straight rip off of Devil May Cry... 

Chinese :tom:

I wonder what you'd be saying about these games if Microsoft was the one backing them. :wonder:

Just now, lynux3 said:

I wonder what you'd be saying about these games if Microsoft was the one backing them. :wonder:

I don't care about that, I hate the Chinese, I absolutely despise them. They're a bunch of plagiaristic con-artists, detach yourself from the fanboy psychosis.

7 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

They're a 5000 year old culture,the games don't look great but what you said is a big wtf

No it's not, almost the entirety of their modern industry is derived from replicating and mimicking other products as they don't abide by copyright and trademark laws and nobody enforces them. The Chinese are in the business of producing knock offs that undermine real creation and undercut them, the concept of intellectual property might as well not even exist in that country.

They're trash. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No it's not, almost the entirety of their modern industry is derived from replicating and mimicking other products as they don't abide by copyright and trademark laws and nobody enforces them. The Chinese are in the business of producing knock offs that undermine real creation and undercut them, the concept of intellectual property might as well not even exist in that country.

They're trash. 

That's a clever government backed strategy.