DMC5 DEMOLISHES RE2 Remake graphically... what the absolute fuck

25 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Guess what, be delusional and disagree all you want, there's a GIGANTIC rift in the cutscene quality and in game quality. There's a reason the consoles tank out the way they do in the cut-scenes and not in the game nearly as much, they look completely different. 

46400459925_31914ec0c8_o.png

47315447931_06bbdb0f7d_o.png

Damn breh, is that Xbox?

Here's what it looks like on my PC..

33439790748_5cdbe1a904_o.jpg

33439789748_5bdf793d5d_o.jpg

47263179172_4fa1127495_o.jpg

This game is fucking stunning. :whew: 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just now, Jon2B said:

The cutscenes are clearly much higher quality.

Who's saying they wouldn't be??

He's using that at a crutch for his argument...  So now it's no longer RE2 vs DMC... but DMC vs itself :smilecry: 

RE2's cutscenes have flourishes and lighting that the gameplay doesn't as well :drake: 

DMC >> RE2 graphically... no contest.

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

The cutscenes are clearly much higher quality.

If you look at the jacket, the frizzled fabric on those horizontal pieces that run across the chest looks great.

Why are they even doing that for a character model that is so far away from the camera?

Just now, Remij_ said:

What now?

My game is running maximum settings, peak, the highest, exactly what you're seeing.

You vanished for 30 minutes trying to cherry pick the best possible images you could, you probably took 100 and sifted through them until you found some things which look somewhat comparable. 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Who's saying they wouldn't be??

He's using that at a crutch for his argument...  So now it's no longer RE2 vs DMC... but DMC vs itself :smilecry: 

RE2's cutscenes have flourishes and lighting that the gameplay doesn't as well :drake: 

DMC >> RE2 graphically... no contest.

Im not debating that. If you remember when I played the DMC demo I said it looked much better than RE2. You were the one questioning that :reg: 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

My game is running maximum settings, peak, the highest, exactly what you're seeing.

You vanished for 30 minutes trying to cherry pick the best possible images you could, you probably took 100 and sifted through them until you found some things which look somewhat comparable. 

Holy shit :kaz: 

I dunno breh, your pics look like shit.  And no... the fact is... the game looks fucking awesome... and better than RE2.  Cutscenes aren't even close lmao.

Just now, Jon2B said:

Im not debating that. If you remember when I played the DMC demo I said it looked much better than RE2. You were the one questioning that :reg: 

Yep I was.  Seeing this game in motion right in front of me.. and the production values... it simply higher quality all around.

Just now, Remij_ said:

Holy shit :kaz: 

I dunno breh, your pics look like shit.  And no... the fact is... the game looks fucking awesome... and better than RE2.  Cutscenes aren't even close lmao.

My pics look like shit because that's what the game looks like, there is no higher setting that can be put into effect.

Top of the world. 

My pics look like shit because that's what the game looks like, there is no higher setting that can be put into effect.

Top of the world. 

Nah, yours look lower res and the lighting's fucked.  Many of the settings are variable, so maybe your PC just isn't powerful enough to push everything high all the time? :shrug: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yep I was.  Seeing this game in motion right in front of me.. and the production values... it simply higher quality all around.

Yeah it looked dope. Im buying it once I finish Metro. on xbox B)

Just now, Remij_ said:

Nah, yours look lower res and the lighting's fucked.  Many of the settings are variable, so maybe your PC just isn't powerful enough to push everything high all the time? :shrug: 

This is quite possibly the dumbest shit I've ever heard. 

This is quite possibly the dumbest shit I've ever heard. 

You're not doing a very good job of explaining why your pics suck then.  Try taking some great ones? :wonder: 

I mean... we JUST had a conversation about you altering pics and shit to suit your arguments :tom: 

This game is going to do well sales wise.  #5 top games by concurrent players.  RE2 for reference was ~70k.. and this is not during peak hours... later today it's going to climb drastically.  MHW had over 320K concurrent players.... so this makes the 3rd time Capcom has had a top 5 concurrent player game on Steam..  :bow: 

DMCVSteam.JPG

21 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You're not doing a very good job of explaining why your pics suck then.  Try taking some great ones? :wonder: 

I mean... we JUST had a conversation about you altering pics and shit to suit your arguments :tom: 

They suck because this engine is visual garbage and I don't know why it gets praise, aside from how well it runs it's a visual mess and extremely unstable. Dithering everywhere, stippling, crosshatch rendering patterns throughout a scene even when it's a native render... Remember those nasty reflections in Resident Evil 2? The way this engine draws an image is noise filled... One of the many reasons I question this game using reconstruction on consoles...

What's the deal with all this dithering and crosshatch patterns? What's with the stippling on the ground? It's a messy looking engine. 

32373857327_8e7055bb65_o.png

46400798205_7244f5c046_o.png

46400797175_15a1696cb5_o.png

46400797945_daba4e4b0d_o.png

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They suck because this engine is visual garbage and I don't know why it gets praise, aside from how well it runs it's a visual mess and extremely unstable. Dithering everywhere, stippling, crosshatch rendering patterns throughout a scene even when it's a native render... Remember those nasty reflection in Resident Evil 2? The way this engine draws an image is noise filled... One of the many reasons I question this game using reconstruction on consoles...

What's the deal with all this dithering and crosshatch patterns? What's with the stippling on the ground?

32373857327_8e7055bb65_o.png

46400798205_7244f5c046_o.png

46400797175_15a1696cb5_o.png

46400797945_daba4e4b0d_o.png

Something must be seriously fucked with your PC :kaz: 

Probably that AMD shit you have in there :francis: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Something must be seriously fucked with your PC :kaz: 

Probably that AMD shit you have in there :francis: 

That's just the way this engine is, you're a fucking idiot. 

You pride yourself on being some visual guru and I outed this shit in 2 minutes while you're rambling on about how glorious it is.

It looks like dick. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!