DMC5 DEMOLISHES RE2 Remake graphically... what the absolute fuck

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That's just the way this engine is, you're a fucking idiot. 

Noooo it's not LMAO.  Dude you're straight fucking TRIPPIN right now.

LMAO your edit.  You're touched breh... relax.  The game looks incredible.  Somethings fucked with your shit.  Maybe stick to Xbox LOL

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

RE2 suffers from these same issues, the rendering on this engine is noisy, very noisy. 

Hell, so does RE7... It's just the way it renders, it's a weird engine. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

LMAO your edit.  You're touched breh... relax.  The game looks incredible.  Somethings fucked with your shit.  Maybe stick to Xbox LOL

Nothing is fucked up on my system, the engine is just noised filled with dithering, crosshatching and stippling. It's not at all consistent, spend 2 minutes looking around and you'll see all of this shit now that I have it burned into your mind. 

Nothing is fucked up on my system, the engine is just noised filled with dithering, crosshatching and stippling. It's not at all consistent, spend 2 minutes looking around and you'll see all of this shit now that I have it burned into your mind. 

47263438422_62f03b0061_o.png

47263440862_9fdda613bb_o.png

:francis: 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Also are you super sampling your screen shots by increasing the internal rendering resolution because it kind of looks like you are...

:lawl:

32374025437_af8941085a_o.png

I'm playing the game at 60fps maxed out.  Am I supposed to limit my settings to yours or something?  Would you consider me supersampling the game thus improving how it looks as cheating?  That's some STUPID fucking Denno shit right there :drake: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

I'm playing the game at 60fps maxed out.  Am I supposed to limit my settings to yours or something?  Would you consider me supersampling the game thus improving how it looks as cheating?  That's some STUPID fucking Denno shit right there :drake: 

So that's another part of it, I just figured I would ask because as I did it it became obvious what you were doing. You're internally rendering the game 200% beyond native. Also what the fuck is wrong with you... 60 FPS? You have a 144hz monitor...

You are a console pleb :tom:

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

So that's another part of it, I just figured I would ask because as I did it it became obvious what you were doing. You're internally rendering the game 200% beyond native. Also what the fuck is wrong with you... 60 FPS? You have a 144hz monitor...

You are a console pleb :tom:

It's not another part of it.  It IS what it is... it's a setting within the game to adjust.   And yes... because me taking screenshots of how the game ACTUALLY looks on my PC.. and specifically how GOOD it can look... means I'm a pleb because I "lowered" my standard to 60fps :drake: 

He just said he was, try to keep up down syndrome.

if you are saying that he is rendering a LARGER resolution and then displaying it at a lower resolution, he would be DOWNsampling.

His screenshots are at 4K. 3840 x 2160.  Are you saying he's actually rendering the game at a HIGHER RESOLUTION than 4K????????

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

if you are saying that he is rendering a LARGER resolution and then displaying it at a lower resolution, he would be DOWNsampling.

His screenshots are at 4K. 3840 x 2160.  Are you saying he's actually rendering the game at a HIGHER RESOLUTION than 4K????????

I am.  Specifically 5K.

edit.. which I may add.. is what I play RE2 remake at.  Hence... my comparison is fair.  The game looks amazing.  

Just now, Remij_ said:

I am.  Specifically 5K.

Downsampling. And Dynocrap can't get basic PC gaming terms correct.

Wouldn't the best example to see which game is more taxing be to compare PC benchmarks for both games?

This is assuming both games have the same amount of optimization.

Just now, jehurey said:

Wouldn't the best example to see which game is more taxing be to compare PC benchmarks for both games?

That's super sampling Jerry...

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

They're the same thing.

And I mean... yes.. but not really.  I think DMC is the better looking game... I really don't care which is more demanding or better optimized.  DMC5 runs amazingly at extremely high settings, so does RE2.  RE Engine is awesome.

10 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

They're the same thing.

And I mean... yes.. but not really.  I think DMC is the better looking game... I really don't care which is more demanding or better optimized.  DMC5 runs amazingly at extremely high settings, so does RE2.  RE Engine is awesome.

I'd consider down sampling to be taking the output resolution and coupling that to a lower resolution display while super sampling would be increasing the internal render resolution beyond the output. 

Same general concept, but different method. 

24 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What are they saying?

Same stuttering as RE2

Stuttering during gameplay

CPU spikes to 100%

Cutscenes running like dogshit and crashing

Remij damage controlling

You know, typical PC gaming