Every Xbox game is on PC

1 minute ago, Bodycount N said:

no fucking way am I EVER paying that $60 ever again. Multiplayer is strictly playstation for me now. :D 

Xbox has the nerve to charge for f2p games too :D NObody does that, how dumb do they think the 35 million lemmings are :D

Jump in? ROFL

Jump Ship

TLHBO

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Xbox has the nerve to charge for f2p games too :D NObody does that, how dumb do they think the 35 million lemmings are :D

Jump in? ROFL

Jump Ship

TLHBO

Oh not this dumb shit again, they're not charging for F2P games, they have an indiscriminate walled garden for network access. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Oh not this dumb shit again, they're not charging for F2P games, they have an indiscriminate walled garden for network access. 

Even Nintonto lets you play Fortnite for free :D

MS is like, hey, fuck you LOL

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They're definitely charging for it. :D 

we're gonna nitpick everything they do from now on because they fucked us so hard. :D It's not a big deal (the f2p wall), but it IS a big deal that everything they do just pisses off their core fans. they absolutely suck ass at managing their brand.

Everyone hates their asses now, All the console fans want them dead. ALL goodwill is gone.

I hope they enjoy the one or two guys like remij who actually want to play their shit. The reality is, they're far and few in between. 

When your core fans hate your ass, you really fucked up. :D 

2 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

we're gonna nitpick everything they do from now on because they fucked us so hard. :D It's not a big deal (the f2p wall), but it IS a big deal that everything they do just pisses off their core fans. they absolutely suck ass at managing their brand.

Everyone hates their asses now, All the console fans want them dead. ALL goodwill is gone.

I hope they enjoy the one or two guys like remij who actually want to play their shit. The reality is, they're far and few in between. 

STFU, not true at all. *looks at Xdead sales*

Oh, its true. TLHBFKKKKKKK :D

1 minute ago, Bodycount N said:

They are going to have some great games coming in the future.  I have no fucking doubt about that.  This gen was a dud for them... but Halo Infinite and how they revealed it, shows me that they realize they needed to take a step back and focus on what made that franchise great in the first place.

Ori 2 is coming

Gears 5 will be a great game

Ninja Theory's next game will be interesting

The Initiative's game should be exciting

Forza Horizon 5/Motorsport will be killer

ect..

Crackdown 3 was the last "old Xbox One" type shit...  They needed to get that shit out so they can hang their head low, and move on and get past it.

The next phase begins now :blessed: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

They are going to have some great games coming in the future.  I have no fucking doubt about that.  This gen was a dud for them... but Halo Infinite and how they revealed it, shows me that they realize they needed to take a step back and focus on what made that franchise great in the first place.

Ori 2 is coming

Gears 5 will be a great game

Ninja Theory's next game will be interesting

The Initiative's game should be exciting

Forza Horizon 5/Motorsport will be killer

ect..

Crackdown 3 was the last "old Xbox One" type shit...  They needed to get that shit out so they can hang their head low, and move on and get past it.

The next phase begins now :blessed: 

could care less. I hope you enjoy them on PC, but I won't be around for it.

Taking my talents across the street where my dollar is actually respected.

Just now, Team 2019 said:

Dude is pretending like those games aren't coming across the street with you. :D

I don't even want them. If it's an SJW rendition of Halo, Gearsjw 5 (looks beyond terrible), another forza, crackdown 4, whatever, I don't give a shit. if they were free on PS+ i'd still pass.

The games are beyond awful. Not worth my time

3 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Dude is pretending like those games aren't coming across the street with you. :D

Streaming on the Switch :kaz: 

Let's take the worst controllers possible, then add some lag... then add a subscription fee on top of it :hest: 

And Sams said it ain't coming any time soon. :francis: