RUMOR: Insider hints at Switch announcement that "was impossible, like seeing Mario in a PlayStation console"

4 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

It's obviously Ori on Switch.

Lots of people in that thread speculating that it's Halo lol. Either way this means that a tentpole MS franchise (mascot worthy level) is going to Switch. :whew:

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

How the fuck is it going to be master chief collection when that game is like 100GB? :D 

Well they can do it like RE revelations collection where only the first game is on the cart and the rest will be download codes.

1 minute ago, Bodycount N said:

Im thinking it's a single Halo game, probably an older one, Halo CE adapted for switch most likely. :kaz:

Xbox and PC HBFR

^ this fake as fuck sheep hoping beyond hope that it's Halo for Switch :cruise: 

Go ahead, have a little piece of Lemming pie :kaz: 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

^ this fake as fuck sheep hoping beyond hope that it's Halo for Switch :cruise: 

Go ahead, have a little piece of Lemming pie :kaz: 

You bragging about multiplat scraps is what's so funny to me. Congrats on getting Halo a.k.a a madden-tier, shit tier multiplat.

Your PC saviour is a pice of cucked, rotten, SJW western trash that's not just everywhere, it's best on switch. :smoke: 

#TeamHappening

The way it's described I think it will be something big that is hard to believe it's possible even a few years back.  Plus MS is acting more and more like a 3rd party publisher lately so I'm leaning more towards #TeamHappening. Maybe MS got a taste of that multiplat money with Minecraft and can't stop now.

22 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

You bragging about multiplat scraps is what's so funny to me. Congrats on getting Halo a.k.a a madden-tier, shit tier multiplat.

Your PC saviour is a pice of cucked, rotten, SJW western trash that's not just everywhere, it's best on switch. :smoke: 

#TeamHappening

:mj: 

Run along little Amiibocount :kaz: