Outer Worlds MS exclusive studio releasing only on Epic store

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

There is so much EPIC rape today at era :D

I love it.  That thread where Rami Ismail (dev) basically said what everyone was thinking... "too fucking bad Valve.. you got out-businessed"...

Games mean more than some fucking client features... and Epic knew that.  The thing is... they're buying exclusives AND their Client is going to improve massively this year.  Those ResetERA fucks are all going to cave...

You just know Epic is going to be going for all the big exclusives.. and like I said.. they're even pulling first party exclusive console games from Sony.. I'm sure there will be more in the near future as well.. (Bloodborne might not be as safe as some of yall think :face: )  and Valve has to make some moves.  Partnering with MS would be a good move for first party MS franchises like Halo, Gears, and Forza.  Bring over all the Windows Store Xbox games they ported... and bring OG and 360 backwards compatibility games to Steam.

Valve is going to have to play their game eventually.   They got the client update coming out which should be nice, but they need to lock down some exclusive content to their store.. and there's rumors that Half-Life VR and/or Half-Life 3 is in development... that would be massive.  They need to start making and funding games and companies to make games for them.

And as a PC gamer... it all benefits me.. :blessed: 

15 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I love seeing steam get slapped silly and watching the Steamboys cry :D

13 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Delicious tears from Steamboys, and free games from EPIC ( I think  up to six now) :juggle:

SteamboysHBR :cruise: 

Epic shutting the Valve off :D