New gamepass games

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Where is anyone talking about growing? You're inventing your own rules, you're a moron. 

No.

I said Playstation Plus is a better deal over time. That was the whole point of my thread...........the thread from a month ago that jonb was so butthurt it was the reason why he made this thread.

Now follow me on this concept:

As time goes by................the longer you have a Playstation Plus subscription...........the more free games you accumulate.

Did you get that?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i really liked Vampyr, its definitely worth playing.

Which you are already allowing to happen through other programs on your computer.   You're too stupid to know that you're stupid.   Go get mad somewhere else.

Just now, jehurey said:

No.

I said Playstation Plus is a better deal over time. That was the whole point of my thread...........the thread from a month ago that jonb was so butthurt it was the reason why he made this thread.

Now follow me on this concept:

As time goes by................the longer you have a Playstation Plus subscription...........the more free games you accumulate.

Did you get that?

PlayStation Plus isn't the same kind of service, it's a network service that nets you games. Its equivalent is Xbox Live Gold, GamePass is something different entirely.

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I made this about the games coming to gamepass. Not my fault you are an idiot and got owned in the process.

LOL you're now trying to run away:

Let's look at your first post, shall we?

4 hours ago, JONBpc said:

Deus Ex - March 21

Edith Finch - March 21

Vampyr - March 28

Walking Dead Michonne - March 28 Operencia - March 29

MvC Infinite -

April 1 Minecraft - April 4

Jerry hbr as usual 

Edith Finch is fantastic . How is vampyr?

Guess ya got busted. LOL

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

PlayStation Plus isn't the same kind of service, it's a network service that nets you games. Its equivalent is Xbox Live Gold, GamePass is something different entirely.

So you are saying that something Playstation Plus does THAT ISN'T EVEN ITS PRIMARY FUNCTION................ENDS UP DOING BETTER THAN GAME PASS?

Were you literally that stupid enough to type that?????????????????:lawl:

Just now, jehurey said:

So you are saying that something Playstation Plus does THAT ISN'T EVEN ITS PRIMARY FUNCTION................ENDS UP DOING BETTER THAN GAME PASS?

Were you literally that stupid enough to type that?????????????????:lawl:

You have gone full retard my dude... GamePass isn't about retention, it's about cycling games in and out so there's always something fresh to play or experience. 

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You have gone full retard my dude... GamePass isn't about retention, it's about cycling games in and out so there's always something fresh to play or experience. 

.............and Playstation Plus also adds in new games.

.............for cheaper.

...........and like you said, its not even the primary function, because its meant to connect you online.

..........which is something you have to pay ON TOP of the $10/month to play games online on Xbox hardware.

...........and, as you just pointed out...........it ALSO offers "retention" on top of it.

Wow, you really doing a good job, here, defending Game Pass Dynocrap.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

.............and Playstation Plus also adds in new games.

.............for cheaper.

...........and like you said, its not even the primary function, because its meant to connect you online.

..........which is something you have to pay ON TOP of the $10/month to play games online on Xbox hardware.

...........and, as you just pointed out...........it ALSO offers "retention" on top of it.

Wow, you really doing a good job, here, defending Game Pass Dynocrap.

:cosby2: