Dragon's Dogma is amazing

Been playing it for the last 2 weeks. How did I miss this gem last gen?  

It's releasing on the Switch later this month. Get it sheep, this is one of the best action rpgs you can get and with great combat. Much better game than Skyrim imo.

• Upvote 3

Godly taste friendo, a real connoisseur :leo: 

Bitterblack Isle is such a godly expansion too, don't skip it.

Only thing I disliked were the ugly clothing items and their poor textures, otherwise it was a godly fun action RPG

15 hours ago, Ramza said:

Although I've never gotten far, I thought it was garbage. The generics pawns sucks ass.

Of all the things to complain about, you're going to complain about the Pawns? :|

40 minutes ago, Sabo said:

Of all the things to complain about, you're going to complain about the Pawns? :|

Why not? The game could have been way more interesting with unique companions and not generic created characters that speaks the same lines every 5 seconds.

Not like the rest of the game was any good anyway.

14 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Why not? The game could have been way more interesting with unique companions and not generic created characters that speaks the same lines every 5 seconds.

Not like the rest of the game was any good anyway.

I thought it's cool. Your pawn is like your Pokemon that fights alongside. You can build him/her as a support role while you charge into battle or build him/her as a tank while you shoot arrows and magic at the back, it depends on your preferred play style. You can also hire another 2 pawns from others in the rift and build your own party. This is unique in a good way imo. 

Edited by Pureis