Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That have mod powers.

GET SOME NEW FRIENDS YOU FUCK... is what I'm saying  

Uhuh

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Day one!

Day literally never. I tried to get people hyped up but they didn't give a shit about this game. I played the first one solo on 360 (my roommates's 360 at that time) and hated it.

I played for a whopping 2 hours or some shit. I like the game but playing alone is boring AS FUCK

borderlands can suck my borderhairs 

Edited by kaz

I wonder if CDPR is thinking about launching CyberPunk as a GoG exclusive for like the few 6 months or so.

They have a fiduciary responsibility to stockholders to make as much money as possible, but that's why they're making PS4 and XBO versions.  Maybe they can make the sacrifice and use it to build up GoG as a viable alternative to Steam on PC. But Epic is just straight trying to NETFLIX its way into the PC gaming space.

3 minutes ago, kaz said:

Day literally never. I tried to get people hyped up but they didn't give a shit about this game. I played the first one solo on 360 (my roommates's 360 at that time) and hated it.

I played for a whopping 2 hours or some shit. I like the game but playing alone is boring AS FUCK

Get some friends. :facep: 

Start by not being an idiot :reg: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Get some friends. :facep: 

Start by not being an idiot :reg: 

dude, that's legit retarded. I said my people didn't (don't) care about borderlands. that's the problem. the game is boring as fuck if you play it solo. :mjcry: 

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I wonder if CDPR is thinking about launching CyberPunk as a GoG exclusive for like the few 6 months or so.

They have a fiduciary responsibility to stockholders to make as much money as possible, but that's why they're making PS4 and XBO versions.  Maybe they can make the sacrifice and use it to build up GoG as a viable alternative to Steam on PC. But Epic is just straight trying to NETFLIX its way into the PC gaming space.

you are dumb as shit. please go jump of a bridge or something

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

They aren't big enough to ever become a viable alternative to Steam.  The only one that is is EPIC.  That's not to say they can't be a successful store on the platform.. CyberPunk would help facilitate that.. and I think they SHOULD make it exclusive to GoG for 6 months.  Get these idiots used to the idea of games not being on Steam and that it's going to happen more and more in the future.

1 minute ago, kaz said:

dude, that's legit retarded. I said my people didn't (don't) care about borderlands. that's the problem. the game is boring as fuck if you play it solo. :mjcry: 

GET SOME NEW FRIENDS YOU FUCK... is what I'm saying :cosby2: 

• Thanks 1
Just now, Remij_ said:

GET SOME NEW FRIENDS YOU FUCK... is what I'm saying :cosby2: 

I want to play it with my friends though... :mjcry:

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I can't wait until Epic decides it doesn't want to mess with PC anymore, stops moneyhatting these games and shuts their service down. 

You are always so overly dramatic man. I bet the epic store is doing great and people buying games on that platform will be happy customer. :glad: 

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I can't wait until Epic decides it doesn't want to mess with PC anymore, stops moneyhatting these games and shuts their service down. 

I can't wait until Valve decides that they have to start securing some exclusive content that isn't asset flip and indie shit.  :juggle: 

And I'm predicting another ban on ERA incoming soon :D