Top 5 selling games of March

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you said:

They do sell better. You didn't say which specific games. :drake:

Pretty certain that no multiplat of any kind sold as much on Xbox as Smash Bros on Switch.

Gta 5 might have 

Doesn't matter,  8 of the 10 ten best selling games are not on switch . Switch has no games 

You dont play switch , you dont play games 

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He couldn't even read the content he posted 

OMG, i just missed that.   jonb actually MANUALLY ALTERED the top 5 list and posted literally FAKE NEWS??????????     This thread is amazing. Jonb couldn't have done me a

Just now, JONBpc said:

Gta 5 might have 

Doesn't matter,  8 of the 10 ten best selling games are not on switch . Switch has no games 

You dont play switch , you dont play games 

What?????

How could GTA5 possibly sell more on Xbox than Smash Bros. on Switch...............when Smash Bros. on Switch sold more than the COMBINED sales of GTA5 for PS4/Xbox/PC?

:hest:i broke him, oh my god.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:tom: he doesn't even know what he just typed :tom:

I absolutely do, they have high quality games but they're so infrequent and so far between that their consumption is unusually high to justify ownership of the platform. You have nothing else to use the system for so when a game comes out it's latched onto to an unhealthy degree. 

Nintendo games are not competing for positioning or money with other software because there isn't other software.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I absolutely do, they have high quality games but they're so infrequent and so far between that their consumption is unusually high to justify ownership of the platform. You have nothing else to use the system for so when a game comes out it's latched onto to an unhealthy degree. 

Nintendo games are not competing for positioning or money with other software because there isn't other software.

Even though they just occupied an entire third of the NPD Top 20 list?

So infrequent, eh?:tom:

I love that I have you whittled down to this.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

What?????

How could GTA5 possibly sell more on Xbox than Smash Bros. on Switch...............when Smash Bros. on Switch sold more than the COMBINED sales of GTA5 for PS4/Xbox/PC?

:hest:i broke him, oh my god.

I dont know the sales,  what are they ?

And when you said i didn't say which games....i did , there are 8 of them I guess you missed that. 

NPD - Switch is doing exceptionally well across hardware and Software. 

Lmfao @ slow Johnny, dense cop and their new butt buddy lynuts :rofls:

Falling off that cliff... anyday now :tophat2:

Edited by Goukosan
3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I dont know the sales,  what are they ?

And when you said i didn't say which games....i did , there are 8 of them I guess you missed that. 

You would've known had you not tried to HIDE the entire sales list that you copied from.:kaz::kaz:

Nope, you didn't make that clarification, and my previous quote was "Switch games sell more than Xbox games" which you didn't notify that you were making another type of argument altogether.

Besides I already said that the Switch sales of those multiplat games are SLIGHTLY LESS than the sales of the Xbox version :hest:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Yeah that's obvious, it's doing great on the back of games released months and years ago. Wow, what a treasure for video game owners looking for new content and game experiences. 

:tom:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Exceptionally well "for switch"

Impressive :whoo:

• Haha 1
Just now, jehurey said:

You would've known had you not tried to HIDE the entire sales list that you copied from.:kaz::kaz:

Nope, you didn't make that clarification, and my previous quote was "Switch games sell more than Xbox games" which you didn't notify that you were making another type of argument altogether.

Besides I already said that the Switch sales of those multiplat games are SLIGHTLY LESS than the sales of the Xbox version :hest:

How about directly answer my question.  And do it now .

3 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Are sheep claiming Smash Bros sold more than Grand Theft Auto V on PS4, Xbox and PC combined?

It did...........for the March NPD.

You would know that if Poor Jonb didn't intentionally post only PART of the list, and tried to hide the rest.:hest:This entire thread has been backfiring on him ever since.

Just now, jehurey said:

It did...........for the March NPD.

You would know that if Poor Jonb didn't intentionally post only PART of the list, and tried to hide the rest.:hest:This entire thread has been backfiring on him ever since.

Looks like Jerry got a new pair of flip flops 

Just now, jehurey said:

How about you respond to my claim first.

"Switch games sell more than Xbox games"

And you do it now, first.:jasonj:

Already owned you , and have you running in circles 

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Already owned you , and have you running in circles 

And now he ran away.

Its even funny because I had already answered his question.............TWICE. I posted laughing smileys after it, as well.:tom:

Poor jonb brain melted on GTA5 and math, and he thinks I'm the one running in circles. LOL