Mortal Kombat 11 GS review changed to a 9/10

I heard the Towers of Time is challenging, but I haven't played that, only Klassic Towers, Story Mode, and Online Fight. 

I played the Krypt yesterday and was bored out of my mind on the treasure hunt, but right after that session the next Steam patch came and we got a nice reward:

1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

Yeah I spent that 500k quick . I enjoy the krypt. 

Are you opening all the chests area by area, or just running around like a madman opening random shit?

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

Are you opening all the chests area by area, or just running around like a madman opening random shit?

When I played Krypt I ran around opening chests like a mad men until I was out of tokens. 

Now I got that 500k award, I can come back and see what better way to go about it strategic.  Probably use that item creation krypt feature.  But for now, I can do without playing Krypt, it was far too boring to venture through.

5 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Mostly per area