Matt Booty when asked if Halo Infinite will go to Playstation: 'We go where the players are"

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What's clear or not is a matter of perspective, I suggest you change yours. 

You know whats not a matter of perspective? 

NO, Halo will never come to PS. 

bu bu look at Minecraft we live nintonto and sony ! Im surprised Phil didn't have a Sony shirt on FFS lmfao fuck these guys

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

You know whats not a matter of perspective? 

NO, Halo will never come to PS. 

bu bu look at Minecraft we live nintonto and sony ! Im surprised Phil didn't have a Sony shirt on FFS lmfao fuck these guys

Say a bunch of vague and veiled shit, get people outside interested in whatever it is you have, don't give it to them and keep it in your camp.

Simple. 

• NPC 1
8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What's clear or not is a matter of perspective, I suggest you change yours. 

You're the last person to advise us on what is clear when inferring things from others. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

You're the last person to advise us on what is clear when inferring things from others. LOL

Well it was pretty clear to me that the Nintendo and PlayStation thing was going to go up in smoke (which it did), but it wasn't at all clear to any of you and here we are.

:pavarotti:

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Well it was pretty clear to me that the Nintendo and PlayStation thing was going to go up in smoke (which it did), but it wasn't at all clear to any of you and here we are.

:pavarotti:

What are you talking about?

You're "people are going to turn on the switch" prediction from 2018?

You're "smash bros isn't going to sell for very long" prediction?

You honestly think that MS not confirming GamePass for other consoles has given you credibility on ANY level...........even though we are clearly seeing quotes from them about bringing their games to where fans want them.

I supposed you'd still be correct if Microsoft doesn't bring GamePass to other consoles, but they just outright port Halo to them as a third-party.

Just now, jehurey said:

What are you talking about?

You're "people are going to turn on the switch" prediction from 2018?

You're "smash bros isn't going to sell for very long" prediction?

You honestly think that MS not confirming GamePass for other consoles has given you credibility on ANY level...........even though we are clearly seeing quotes from them about bringing their games to where fans want them.

I supposed you'd still be correct if Microsoft doesn't bring GamePass to other consoles, but they just outright port Halo to them as a third-party.

You're boring me. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No you're just incredibly boring, none of this shit panned out and you keep going on about it. 

No, I made actual points and pointed out you are wrong all the time.

YOu just don't have a response.

Look at you..........you're still pissed and wished you COULD do something, but you know you can't. LOL

Edited by jehurey
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

giphy.gif

LOL meme harder.............not the first time I'm seeing this.

Even your gifs grow stale, you've had to use them so much to try and get out of being embarrassed.

8 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're not reading what he's saying, Bodycount is creating inferences that aren't there.

What a shock. 

They are clearly playing around with the idea of supporting all platforms. There are hurdles and will take time but they are obviously internally discussing this scenario. After Steam even more so.

The reality the MS executives don't know how the next XBox will do. Will PC multiplats or XCloud eat into XBox sales? They can only guess. Will PS5 blow them out of the water? They don't know. Will the next XBox do better than the One? Possibly. Maybe not.

So just like with XBox One SAD showing them a digital console is non viable, they need to see some results of the potential of the actual XBox console before they would make such a choice.