Lockhart never existed

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That doesn't suggest anything of the sort. :mj:

Oh and "Matt said"

:hest: fucking kill yourself

So what are you going to conjure up when it's confirmed through Sony themselves? I'm curious. :wonder: Or is this going to be another case of where we have to bump this thread and laugh at you, again?

Edited by lynux3
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well aza believes most of anything if the "resetera mods" say it LMAO .   These cows are like 12 year olds

Not sure what's more obvious,  Gurkles obsession, or stupidity. 

Bu bu the resetera mods said ...   But but the insiders said....   Team 2019 guyz....   Assa is an idiot lmao

3 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

So what are you going to conjure up when it's confirmed through Sony themselves? I'm curious. :wonder: Or is this going to be another case of where we have to bump this thread and laugh at you, again?

They've been pretty silent for the last 8 days, there's been a lot of time to quell this. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They've been pretty silent for the last 8 days, there's been a lot of time to quell this. 

What for? Let the speculation ensue means more talk about PlayStation. I'll remember to bump this when a more detailed reveal happens. :trump:

This reminds me of when the Scorpio hype train was rolling out and all the MS insiders were hyping a Zen CPU cause reasons, and Matt debunked it, and they were still arguing. Then the ME insiders that were hyping the 399 price tag etc. The XBox guys are seriously trying to over compensate for their PTSD.

4 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

This reminds me of when the Scorpio hype train was rolling out and all the MS insiders were hyping a Zen CPU cause reasons, and Matt debunked it, and they were still arguing. Then the ME insiders that were hyping the 399 price tag etc. The XBox guys are seriously trying to over compensate for their PTSD.

The people who shit on Matt were the same type as DynamiteCop... they also said that development kits weren't final. :mj: 

Here's the reality.

If Matt said next-gen PlayStation wouldn't have hardware accelerated ray tracing it would be gospel to the lemmings.

It wouldn't be questioned or made fun of. It would be taken as fact and Matt would magically become a reliable source.

Edited by lynux3
34 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Here's the reality.

If Matt said next-gen PlayStation wouldn't have hardware accelerated ray tracing it would be gospel to the lemmings.

It wouldn't be questioned or made fun of. It would be taken as fact and Matt would magically become a reliable source.

I would say "well that lines up with what Sony has disclosed". 

Even the MS tools understand Lockhart was MS's only chance to sell next-gen, and if Anaconda isn't getting a win, it's over. Their console future is done.

It's why this question is emotional for lemmings. Forget a comeback, the question is when the whole console division turns into a questionable asset.

Edited by Team 2019

"Maybe the Sony fanboys don't like the thought of their exclusives being on PC instead of just their favorite plastic box, but the relatively underwhelming Navi reveal and things like ray tracing which are likely to be "half baked"/under-powered implementations on both PS5 and Scarlett make me quite happy as an Xbox guy to have the option to play next generation games on a higher end PC if I choose"

:kaz: 

17 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

"Maybe the Sony fanboys don't like the thought of their exclusives being on PC instead of just their favorite plastic box, but the relatively underwhelming Navi reveal and things like ray tracing which are likely to be "half baked"/under-powered implementations on both PS5 and Scarlett make me quite happy as an Xbox guy to have the option to play next generation games on a higher end PC if I choose"

:kaz: 

What's wrong with that statement ? 

It's funny you think just because a console loses 1 gen that it's done forever .

Wiiu sold 13 million lmao . Xbox 1 sold more than a lot of previous consoles and this gen isn't even over yet .

You guys are honestly stupid .

Cows sure talked shit on wiiu as well , now look what happened .