Lockhart never existed

31 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

What's wrong with that statement ? 

It's funny you think just because a console loses 1 gen that it's done forever .

Wiiu sold 13 million lmao . Xbox 1 sold more than a lot of previous consoles and this gen isn't even over yet .

You guys are honestly stupid .

Cows sure talked shit on wiiu as well , now look what happened .

It's an XBox X2. What exactly are you expecting from it.

How many times does Phil have to say console sales aren't critical to him.

Edited by Team 2019
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well aza believes most of anything if the "resetera mods" say it LMAO .   These cows are like 12 year olds

Not sure what's more obvious,  Gurkles obsession, or stupidity. 

Bu bu the resetera mods said ...   But but the insiders said....   Team 2019 guyz....   Assa is an idiot lmao

10 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

It's an XBox X2. What exactly are you expecting from it.

How many times does Phil have to say console sales aren't critical to him.

How many times does he have to say it before you believe him ? All the games will be on steam too , which gives them a bigger userbase than ps4 . 

I'm expecting a next gen console with a focus on gamepass,  and growing gamepass and a bunch of new games from all the studios they bought , along with the first party trio they have now .

I'm expecting to be able to play my games on my xbox , or my PC,  cross save and cross play games . 

14 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

How many times does he have to say it before you believe him ? All the games will be on steam too , which gives them a bigger userbase than ps4 . 

I'm expecting a next gen console with a focus on gamepass,  and growing gamepass and a bunch of new games from all the studios they bought , along with the first party trio they have now .

I'm expecting to be able to play my games on my xbox , or my PC,  cross save and cross play games . 

Going by XBox sales this month. You are lightly put, a minority. The vast majority just view it as a devaluing of the XBox hardware and a reason to skip it.

4 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Going by XBox sales this month. You are lightly put, a minority. The vast majority just view it as a devaluing of the XBox hardware and a reason to skip it.

Gamepass just came out this month ?  

MS just has to make great games.  That's all.  If they do that, the console peeps will buy the console and the PC guys will buy the games, and some mobile folk will stream with xCloud.  That's literally all they have to do.  Sales will come from wherever as long as they start making good content people want to buy.

Aza, Sony won't let gamepass on their console, nor will they allow MS to release their $60 games there.  They've out right said there is no possible way for it to happen.  They aren't about to let MS have essentially the ENTIRE gaming market while they only have their consoles and PS Now.  It's not happening so long as MS still releases a console.  MS would have to stop producing consoles and be entirely 3rd party for them to even consider it.

Nintendo could go either way.

Console sales alone are only part of the equation.  If MS.. and yes, it's a big if... If they start making great games, they have a huge potential market between PC and Xbox consoles.  That's what they need to focus on, and it's entirely possible for them to be extremely successful this coming gen.

25 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

MS just has to make great games.  That's all.  If they do that, the console peeps will buy the console and the PC guys will buy the games, and some mobile folk will stream with xCloud.  That's literally all they have to do.  Sales will come from wherever as long as they start making good content people want to buy.

Aza, Sony won't let gamepass on their console, nor will they allow MS to release their $60 games there.  They've out right said there is no possible way for it to happen.  They aren't about to let MS have essentially the ENTIRE gaming market while they only have their consoles and PS Now.  It's not happening so long as MS still releases a console.  MS would have to stop producing consoles and be entirely 3rd party for them to even consider it.

Nintendo could go either way.

Console sales alone are only part of the equation.  If MS.. and yes, it's a big if... If they start making great games, they have a huge potential market between PC and Xbox consoles.  That's what they need to focus on, and it's entirely possible for them to be extremely successful this coming gen.

The console reality is this. They are going to have another painful 16 months of no killer apps, bargain bin no profit hardware sales, with disastrous declines ahead till Scarlett launches. Then there is no guarantee Scarlett can sell better than the One, you've been posting an MS console resurgence since the S in 2016, nevermind Scorpio. The latest addition to the family of useless hardware boxes SAD just launched last month and bombed so unbelievably bad even the haters are in awe.

MS should really do anything possible with Scarlett to hit the $399 price.  If they hit that while Sony's machine comes in at $499, then MS could make some huge inroads.  The visual differences wouldn't be THAT staggering.  One machine likely wouldn't do anything the other couldn't (minus ray tracing performance)..  Hitting that price, with Gamepass and good games would help tremendously.  They basically have to hit the ground running and not stumble.  Halo at launch will help.  Gamepass deals and bundles will help.  But they really need these other studios to follow up with decent shit and keep interest high.

If MS is in any way $100 or so more than PS5... it's going to be tough as fuck for them.  They literally HAVE to hit the same price as Sony at least.

Can you imagine if MS had Sony caliber titles releasing... and they had Gamepass... and a $399 box??

The Initiative and Playground Games' 2nd team have been getting some notable devs from Naughty Dog and other high caliber studios.  The Initiative will build a new IP we know that... but Playground Games' 2nd team is presumably working on Fable.. but I actually wish they would be making a completely new IP.  A new RPG IP for MS could be really great.  They need freshness and new games which people can get excited for sequels.  Another Gears, another Fable.. another this and that... while they can be great games, they need new games to be fresh.  Look at Sony:  The Last of Us 2... that's TWO.  Spider-man 2... God of War 2... Horizon 2... Death Stranding 2 ... Ghosts of Tsushima.. 

Sony has almost completely refreshed their entire roster.. sure there's the Uncharteds and such.. but that's only one or two.. and they're still beloved titles.

Keep Halo and Forza because.. those are pillar franchises which still do extremely well... but Gears?  Interest is fading. Get the Coalition working on something new after Gears 5.  Playground Games 2nd team?  New RPG..  New The Initiative game.. ect.  They need to rebuild the lineup.

Hopefully Phil's got the ducks in a row and something like that is going to happen.  They need it.

5 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

The console reality is this. They are going to have another painful 16 months of no killer apps, bargain bin no profit hardware sales, with disastrous declines ahead till Scarlett launches. Then there is no guarantee Scarlett can sell better than the One, you've been posting an MS console resurgence since the S in 2016, nevermind Scorpio. The latest addition to the family of useless hardware boxes SAD just launched last month and bombed so unbelievably bad even the haters are in awe.

Nobody gives a shit about their Xbox One console circumstances... not even MS.  They're looking towards the next gen... you can tell where their focus is at this point.   None of that shit matters now... what they have to do is have their teams lined up and ready to release games at a good cadence right from the get go next gen.   

They'll have Halo, and then a Forza will come shortly after.  Then maybe the Initiative and Playground games' RPG hits.. then so on. 

Hit the right price. 

That's all that matters.  Xbox One is done...  It's just gamepass to bide the time until next gen starts.  That's why it's imperative that they have their shit in order for next gen instead of trying to force shit to attempt to salvage the rest of this gen. 

Ms needs to put S at 199 and X at 299 for the rest of this gen . They have Gears this year and I'm sure a insane deal for the holidays , but yeah , xbox one is going to be a slow death . 

For scarlet If they dont undercut ps5 by 100 bucks I think they are gonna be in for a world of hurt . If they price above Sony then I dont even see the point . 

ZhugeEX and Matt basically confirmed that Lockhart has been dead for a while... presumably after E3 2018. I assume developers thought it was retarded (it was) and gave their feedback to Microsoft. This would explain why Phil mentioned "consoles" when talking about their next generation plans.

In regards to Lockhart being canned, and he's referring to the original rumors from the "Microsoft insiders (hmqq and Klobrille)" that started in late 2018.

ZhugeEX: "This was the case for a while. Was always confused by some of the original rumors."

Matt: "Don’t believe it was this year."

Matt also confirmed that since the two SKU strategy has been dropped Anaconda got neutered which may explain why we are now hearing about the next-gen PlayStation being more powerful.

ZhugeEX did say that Microsoft's next-gen plans are on track and are looking strong though, just not as strong as next-gen PlayStation. :smug: 

giphy.gif

20 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

ZhugeEX and Matt basically confirmed that Lockhart has been dead for a while... presumably after E3 2018. I assume developers thought it was retarded (it was) and gave their feedback to Microsoft. This would explain why Phil mentioned "consoles" when talking about their next generation plans.

In regards to Lockhart being canned, and he's referring to the original rumors from the "Microsoft insiders (hmqq and Klobrille)" that started in late 2018.

ZhugeEX: "This was the case for a while. Was always confused by some of the original rumors."

Matt: "Don’t believe it was this year."

Matt also confirmed that since the two SKU strategy has been dropped Anaconda got neutered which may explain why we are now hearing about the next-gen PlayStation being more powerful.

ZhugeEX did say that Microsoft's next-gen plans are on track and are looking strong though, just not as strong as next-gen PlayStation. :smug: 

Wall of nonsense. 

"I was always confused by some the original rumors"

Oh you were were you?  This clown was content to let information he knew was wrong/out of date fester on his shitty site and then after it comes out that it wasn't right 6 months or so later, bitch comes out and admits that he's known for a while.

Fuck right off ResetERA insiders :tom:  Not listening to any of those bitches anymore about specs or plans about upcoming consoles.  Games, sure... "next gen" consoles and strategy?  Fuck nah.. they're about as fanboyish as we are. 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Oh you were were you?  This clown was content to let information he knew was wrong/out of date fester on his shitty site and then after it comes out that it wasn't right 6 months or so later, bitch comes out and admits that he's known for a while.

Fuck right off ResetERA insiders :tom:  Not listening to any of those bitches anymore about specs or plans about upcoming consoles.  Games, sure... "next gen" consoles and strategy?  Fuck nah.. they're about as fanboyish as we are. 

None of them know fuck all anything. 

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Who cares when ZhugeEX knew it got canned? There are multiple sources claiming that it existed previously and now know it doesn't anymore. Eurogamer, ZhugeEX, Matt, Brad Sams, etc. have all confirmed its existence and cancellation. It was a stupid fucking idea anyways. :mj: 

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

Who cares when ZhugeEX knew it got canned? There are multiple sources claiming that it existed previously and now know it doesn't anymore. Eurogamer, ZhugeEX, Matt, Brad Sams, etc. have all confirmed its existence and cancellation. It was a stupid fucking idea anyways. :mj: 

What convenient timing for that all, been cancelled forever but they only say it now after Phil Spencer shit it out as nothing. Are you really this retardedly blind?

These guys don't know anything...

Just now, lynux3 said:

I don't give a shit about it existing or not...  but letting the information they knew was no longer true drive conversation on their shitty site and create certain narratives is some fanboy bullshit.  Now that MS have confirmed themselves that it wasn't a thing.. they all come out with the... yea we knew that. 

ROFL... they're god damned clowns man.

Just now, Remij_ said:

I don't give a shit about it existing or not...  but letting the information they knew was no longer true drive conversation on their shitty site and create certain narratives is some fanboy bullshit.  Now that MS have confirmed themselves that it wasn't a thing.. they all come out with the... yea we knew that. 

ROFL... they're god damned clowns man.

It is shitty that they let it brew like that, but it did make for interesting conversation as to what the specifications could have been between the two. It seemed like Anaconda was going to be a $599 console with a shit ton of power.

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What convenient timing for that all, been cancelled forever but they only say it now after Phil Spencer shit it out as nothing. Are you really this retardedly blind?

These guys don't know anything...

Matt definitely knows and ZhugeEX (which you referenced before) knows some stuff. ZhugeEX used to work for Sony and these are the guys who leaked information back in the day for PS4/XBO when they created the fake "cboat" account along with bishop. It's quite obvious you dislike what they say because it doesn't fit your narrative.