A Plagues Tale has a demo up

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Wow the demo was really good. Im probably gonna buy this

Yeah I don't want to sound like a broken record but its really good, still in my top 3 games this year. I didn't expect it to demo well though, as the individual gameplay mechanics by themselves aren't that impressive.

10 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

the tomb raider reboot series, telltale games, life is strange, this... are just off the top of my head

anyone that likes these and says they “hate movie games”  .. :trump2:

I don't hate movie games . I hate that all of sonys games are movie games . 

28 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I'm not understanding how you dont get the point I'm making .

I do understand that your butthurt is on an extreme level tho 

Lmao LMAO

bc your point makes no sense

if plague was a 1st party sony game, you: "meh another movie game, thats all sony makes, no interest"

when plague is on xbox/pc, you: "wow this is really cool, its not even about the gameplay!"

:mj:

• Like 1
Just now, Quad Damage said:

bc your point makes no sense

if plague was a 1st party sony game, you: "meh another movie game, thats all sony makes, no interest"

when plague is on xbox/pc, you: "wow this is really cool, its not even about the gameplay!"

:mj:

How is it so hard for you to understand the delineation? 

X happening on Y platform where it's extremely common of releases to have this design ideology wears itself thin. X happening on Z platform where this is not common of releases is welcomed variety.

Pretty simple, bud. 

My point makes perfect sense . Almost every big Sony game is a cinematic samey movie game .

That's almost all they make . So sure , if plagues tale was only on ps4 it would fit right in .

It's not like I wouldnt play some of the games.  I had a ps4 for a couple years . This year was trash . A 5.0 movie game and......

I have no interest in buying a ps4 for the same style movie games over and over .

Make something else , sony .

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

How is it so hard for you to understand the delineation? 

X happening on Y platform where it's extremely common of releases to have this design ideology wears itself thin. X happening on Z platform where this is not common of releases is welcomed variety.

Pretty simple, bud. 

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

My point makes perfect sense . Almost every big Sony game is a cinematic samey movie game .

That's almost all they make . So sure , if plagues tale was only on ps4 it would fit right in .

It's not like I wouldnt play some of the games.  I had a ps4 for a couple years . This year was trash . A 5.0 movie game and......

I have no interest in buying a ps4 for the same style movie games over and over .

Make something else , sony .

it makes no sense, because in the example i gave, you would literally be hating/dismissing the exact same game thayou would like if it was simply another another platform. i repeat: the exact same game.

it makes no sense, because there is no difference between picking up 5 sony "movie games" on ps4 and picking up 5 multiplat "movie games" on xbox. its literally 6 in one hand, half a dozen in the other.

it makes no sense, because telltale by themselves have put out more movie games than sony combined and jons played probably played most of them.

it makes no sense because even if every sony games was the same (theyre not - they have much more variety than xbox), it would still comprise a small percentage of the options available to you. hell, we already know jon plays 99.99% multiplats.