Best Apple Arcade games?

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

It is.

And that IGN review was for the 2018 content added on, which the android version has. So, no, its a recent review.

This entire time, you've basically admitted that you can't argue against a 9.5 score........so you have effectively said that Apple Arcade doesn't have anything that reaches Stardew Valley's quality.

And that's all I had asked, and you've now answered. Thank you.

The android version doesn’t even have multiplayer. 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grindstone is dope. Need more games to play though, im on the free month so I might as well make the most of it.

Yup. They literally don’t even give you the option to buy them separately, they’re Just part of the subscription. I actually wonder what happens when your sub ends, like if you can keep playing your d

Yeah so far it’s pretty great. It would be like if MS removed microtransactions from gamepass. Will never happen, but it’s nice. It’s almost like going back to OG gaming.    it’s a great idea,

Posted Images

Just now, ghostz said:

:kaz:

No review, no score. Apple Arcade remains supreme 😍

You basically just said that you need to pretend that the 9.5 score doesn't exist..............because you can't find an Apple Arcade game that matches that score.

Thank you. This is the most direct response you've given.

4 minutes ago, -GD- said:

stardew valley is on like every platform. let's change things up - which service provides the most quality exclusives? and how old are these titles? 

Oh this gunna be good. Watch how Jerry takes the lemming route and says exclusives don’t matter. (Because he’s excluded, LOL)

8 minutes ago, ghostz said:

:kaz:

You just brought up Switch, out of no where, when asked about AA vs Play Pass. You got SMOKED. Lmfao. 

You brought up the switch, remember when we were talking about Stardew Valley?

You smoke'd yourself. I even said that it was quite amazing that you just made a comment on smartphone gaming.

:blessed:Ties it together, perfectly.:blessed:

23 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You brought up the switch, remember when we were talking about Stardew Valley?

You smoke'd yourself. I even said that it was quite amazing that you just made a comment on smartphone gaming.

:blessed:Ties it together, perfectly.:blessed:

Did gamedrunk? Because that’s who your Repsonded to :kaz:

Just now, ghostz said:

Did gamedrunk? Because that’s who your Repsonded to :kaz:

Following your lead, bro.

You just said that, smartphone gaming as a whole, is still in such an inferior spot that a Switch version is still superior.

Why do you think I reacted the way I did in those posts?  That's a hell of a proclaimation to make, A "damning indictment" of smartphone gaming.

GD needs to know such things.

Just now, jehurey said:

Following your lead, bro.

You just said that, smartphone gaming as a whole, is still in such an inferior spot that a Switch version is still superior.

Why do you think I reacted the way I did in those posts?  That's a hell of a proclaimation to make, A "damning indictment" of smartphone gaming.

GD needs to know such things.

Except Switch does not have access to the AA games. Many would be big hits on the switch. :love:

but you must not even have a Switch, considering you’re so excited to play Stardew... in 2019

5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Except Switch does not have access to the AA games. Many would be big hits on the switch. :love:

but you must not even have a Switch, considering you’re so excited to play Stardew... in 2019

No, it has access to even better games............from KNOWN reputable developers.

You're a good Switch advocate.

Just now, ghostz said:

Good thing I own both. You on the other hand... welp, LOL

On the other hand, I own the better gaming device.

So, I might as well concentrate my smartphone in simply being the better smartphone, instead of trying to make it be something that will never be as good as the Switch or its games.

That's called Specialization.