Buzzfeed had four of their dudes do Testosterone tests and they all had lower scores of testosterone than the average T-levels for 85-100 year old men.

1 minute ago, PhantomABS said:

Nowhere near as high as mine. I'm basically a bullshark in human form :trump:

you are a pudding in human form :D 

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, PhantomABS said:

That's what I thought little creep man

I'm not a boxer but I'm sure I'd easy win against you, just let you drain your power with unnecessary moves and let the fat do its job. :-*

16 minutes ago, PhantomABS said:

Jokes on you I am a cardio pro and sure I have a few lbs to lose but much of my bulk of solid muscle. You'd get destroyed crumb

The ultimate joke is on you; peddling your website like a 3 AM infomercial, and then getting trolled relentlessly when you do show up.

the secret to high testosterone; low estrogen

1. sleep (8 hours a night prefered)

2. avoid soy (or at least restrict it)

3. eat foods high in cholesterol (eggs are a man's best friend)

4. get plenty of zinc and magnesium (there's a reason why oysters and almonds are recommended for men)

5. do 3 to 4 weightlifting or calisthenic sessions, with compound movements, a week. 

6. minimize alcohol consumption

7. lower your body fat percentage (stomach fat increases estrogen)

there's more, but these are what i do, and i have an excellent testosterone-to-estrogen ratio. as an experiment, i tried doing a vegetarian diet and my t levels dropped a whopping 100 points after several months. no joke. once i returned to meat, eggs, cheese, nuts and veggies, my levels went back up. 

Edited by -GD-
  • Thanks 2
27 minutes ago, -GD- said:

the secret to high testosterone; low estrogen

1. sleep (8 hours a night prefered)

2. avoid soy (or at least restrict it)

3. eat foods high in cholesterol (eggs are a man's best friend)

4. get plenty of zinc and magnesium (there's a reason why oysters and almonds are recommended for men)

5. do 3 to 4 weightlifting or calisthenic sessions, with compound movements, a week. 

6. minimize alcohol consumption

7. lower your body fat percentage (stomach fat increases estrogen)

there's more, but these are what i do, and i have an excellent testosterone-to-estrogen ratio. as an experiment, i tried doing a vegetarian diet and my t levels dropped a whopping 100 points after several months. no joke. once i returned to meat, eggs, cheese, nut,  and veggies, my levels went back up. 

I'm sure you get all the nut you can -GayDude- :trump:

• Haha 2