They Laugh at Us 2 will not have a multiplayer mode

how long could the SP be? the last one was 8 hours.

2 discs worth of textures and bloat, nothing too impressive was shown in those trailers. Looks like your standard current gen game.

RE2 has simply set the bar way too high, Laugh at Us is the Fisher Price my first survival horror of videogames.

Then you add in crappy western game design like collecting bolts, crafting crap out of shrubs, a thousand knick knack collectibles and gay documents to read, and a lesbian cast of characters to round it off... no thanks. :D 

Edited by Bodycount N
4 minutes ago, -GD- said:

but the campaign would have been scaled back to allocate those resources for a pointless mode. 

All things considered, I’m just saying having multiplayer isn’t a bad thing. If it hurts the studio, they should hire more people so it can be accomplished without sacrificing the SP. 

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

You’re telling me naughty dog isn’t talented enough to make a multiplayer mode?

LOL YES. uncharted mp is garbage, are you a vino clone by any chance? :tom: 

my point stands and I'm right, this game doesn't need a mp mode. 

I played UC2 and UC3's simple multiplayer modes, I liked them because it finally allowed you to utilize the movement and the gunplay more than the single-player could.

They are still simplistic multiplayer modes, and I'm not an avid online multiplayer person, but I enjoyed it.

But if a future Uncharted game removed that feature, I wouldn't miss it because i almost never expect to play multiplayer for these types of games.

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I played UC2 and UC3's simple multiplayer modes, I liked them because it finally allowed you to utilize the movement and the gunplay more than the single-player could.

They are still simplistic multiplayer modes, and I'm not an avid online multiplayer person, but I enjoyed it.

But if a future Uncharted game removed that feature, I wouldn't miss it because i almost never expect to play multiplayer for these types of games.

exactly. games like gears or cod need them because they have lackluster campaigns. TLOU 2 doesn't need it. 

• Like 1