Uh oh , here's some news cows dont want to hear

4 minutes ago, Rambo said:

yes, that's why sony won't give away all their exclusive games because they aren't stupid, unlike microsoft.

I love how the qualifier is "all of their exclusives" now... :hest: 

Some is ok... just not all.. "like Microsoft" :tom: 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just change your name back to green you MS cock sucking lemfag.

this poor damage control again?    when you have to cross your fingers that sony will lower themselves to MS's level, it's time to give up on Xbox.   Nobody is following MS's dooms

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I love how the qualifier is "all of their exclusives" now... :hest: 

Some is ok... just not all.. "like Microsoft" :tom: 

Maybe others say that, but my point was just that xbox gave away all exclusives and sony will always keep some, usually important titles obviously. Sorry, it is my individual point of view.

I was saying it because you said as if it won't be a big deal for sony to lose all exclusives, of course it would be. 

Edited by Rambo
7 minutes ago, Rambo said:

Maybe others say that, but my point was just that xbox gave away all exclusives and sony will always keep some, usually important titles obviously. Sorry, it is my individual point of view.

I was saying it because you said as if it won't be a big deal for sony to lose all exclusives, of course it would be. 

Nah I never said that.  It's a huge deal...  I've never said they would do it all at once, or that we'd be seeing day 1 games any time soon.

I'm simply giving my point of view that they are slowly bringing the community around to the idea that in the future, their games will no longer be exclusive to their platform.  I think there's enough evidence from Sony themselves lately.. enough rumors floating around, as well as just looking at the general direction this industry is going... to understand that it's inevitable.

6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Nah I never said that.  It's a huge deal...  I've never said they would do it all at once, or that we'd be seeing day 1 games any time soon.

I'm simply giving my point of view that they are slowly bringing the community around to the idea that in the future, their games will no longer be exclusive to their platform.  I think there's enough evidence from Sony themselves lately.. enough rumors floating around, as well as just looking at the general direction this industry is going... to understand that it's inevitable.

huh... no, I meant you said TLHBO would think that way. But everyone knows sony losing exclusives to PC is even worse for sony than microsoft.