Who here has VR...?

I have a PSVR. The experience is very unique and interesting, but the visual fidelity isn't quite there yet.

I think next gen would be a great time to get into it and you'll get really get blown away by the tech (if VR gaming doesn't stop growing that is)

I have PSVR and enjoy it for what it is. Astro Bot is great, Superhot is great, Moss is great, etc. It was worth the price of admission, but it's a pretty mediocre headset and the locked down ecosystem has kept me from going back to games like Beat Saber that I'd probably still be playing regularly if I could import my own songs.

I plan to snag a Rift or Quest around the time Alyx comes out, so I'm definitely a supporter of the tech. If you have a decent PC, that's probably the way to go. If not, I'd do what Bhytre said and see what PSVR2 has in store before jumping in.

1 hour ago, bhytre said:

I have a PSVR. The experience is very unique and interesting, but the visual fidelity isn't quite there yet.

I think next gen would be a great time to get into it and you'll get really get blown away by the tech (if VR gaming doesn't stop growing that is)

i bet you look like an idiot when swirl your arms around :mj: 

• Haha 1