Really nice Xbox Series X size comparison with other devices

tsMnVlK.jpg

Much smaller than a Mid-tower PC.  I'm really interested in seeing the internals of this thing.  Also wonder if the top will be removable and expose a NVMe drive expansion bay?

Still.. I love this design.

Here's an awesome sketchfab interactive model comparison

https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/xbox-series-x-gadget-comparision-8ab0fec878924fd295e705ae080ce9a3

It's way smaller than people think. 

I'm glad they went with a bigger box.  I was starting to become concerned about the push towards becoming smaller and more compact.  We should all know that even by today's standards that the more powerful hardware still needs to be in a larger box with more airflow... that is, if these console makers are actually interested in making a powerhouse piece of hardware.  I'm glad to see MS moving in this direction.  I'm also impressed by how compact they've been able to keep the box.  Let's see what Sony brings.

It smaller than it looks but its still big. Im ok with that as long as its quiet. 

Ps4 is the loudest POS ive ever heard. X is basically silent so if this design keeps it quiet so be it .

So much power in there, Sony games will look better on xbox lol

Also, although the Ps5 is weaker, if you think Sony can cram a monster into the size of a PS4 pro, you cows are delusional LOL.

PS4 consoles are the loudest pieces of shit ever made. Ps5 will be a big bitch too

32 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's not, its total volume isn't much more than the PS4 Pro. 

its a cinder block ffs :drake:

i feel like im arguing with sheep in 2012 explaining to them that the wiiu controller is a big ugly brick, while they post comparison shots with the biggest ipad saying "its actshully smaller dimensions"

Edited by Quad Damage