Really nice Xbox Series X size comparison with other devices

6 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

its a cinder block ffs :drake:

i feel like im arguing with sheep from 2012 explaining to them that the wiiu controller is a big, ugly brick, while they post comparison shots with the biggest ipad saying "its acshully smaller dimensions"

It's a next gen console roughly 4x more powerful than the PS4 Pro with all things considered and it has possibly even less volume than it. No one gives a shit about your faggoty "it's ugly" detractions, it's functional, and it's not big.

6tZe6xy.png  qpPDFP5.png

I mean you think that's better? The Pro is 13" deep...

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's a next gen console roughly 4x more powerful than the PS4 Pro with all things considered and it has possibly even less volume than it. No one gives a shit about your faggoty "it's ugly" detractions, it's functional, and it's not big.

I mean you think that's better? The Pro is 13" deep...

again no ones arguing performance.

i mean, you guys have basically admitted that it sacrificed looks for function. now you just need to admit that as a result, its the ugliest console of the 21st century. :shrug:

Just now, Quad Damage said:

again no ones arguing performance.

i mean, you guys have basically admitted that it sacrificed looks for function. now you just need to admit that as a result, its the ugliest console of the 21st century. :shrug:

But we don't agree with you that it's ugly, it's minimalistic and untraditional, but it's clean and looks fine. 

You better hope Sony does something similar to this or you're getting another rocket ship. 

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

But we don't agree with you that it's ugly, it's minimalistic and untraditional, but it's clean and looks fine. 

You better hope Sony does something similar to this or you're getting another rocket ship. 

its the definition of clunky, utilitarian, and unsightly.

theres a reason it bears strong resemblance to power bricks and trash receptacles - all utilitarian objects that no one would compliment the looks of.

Edited by Quad Damage
6 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

its the definition of clunky, utilitarian, and unsightly.

theres a reason it bears strong resemblance to power bricks and trash receptacles - all utilitarian objects that no one would compliment the looks of.

Yet people love the look of the Alexa, or the Apple MacPro, or the Corsair One etc...

You'd find fault no matter what, you're a fucking idiot regardless. 

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yet people love the look of the Alexa, or the Apple MacPro, or the Corsair One etc...

No one liked the Mac Pro. :drake:

31 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

yeah because i and sooo many others made sooo many posts/threds all gen long hating on the LOOKS of the xbox one, right?

Xbox-One-X-1TB-Console---Black-rcwilley-

:roll:

i do appreciate the irony though - like YOU wouldnt have praised the new consoles looks no matter what. even if it looked like a photosopped xbox branded pc tower someone made to make fun of the fact that xbox lost all its exclusives to pc :tom:

• Haha 1