List of franchises Feminism has tainted or destroyed

batwoman, jane bond, woman in black, hoebusters.. I agree forced female characters are mostly dull and forgettable, lot of mainstream movies are full of jokes and fanservice.

i hate both the flood of sjw and memes that affect movies

Just now, Rambo said:

batwoman, jane bond, woman in black, hoebusters.. I agree forced female characters are mostly dull and forgettable, lot of mainstream movies are full of jokes and fanservice.

i hate both the flood of sjw and memes that affect movies

i couldn't agree more. it's unnecessary when you realize how many movies have had strong female protagonists. shit...look at sarah connor. 

11 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i couldn't agree more. it's unnecessary when you realize how many movies have had strong female protagonists. shit...look at sarah connor. 

yep, it's a shame that the legendary status of the black quota dude in every movie is now dethroned by a flood of sjw demands. These people know movies are a form of art and they want to purposely rub movie makers of their freedom because they are bitter.

rob.

Edited by Rambo
4 hours ago, Rambo said:

yep, it's a shame that the legendary status of the black quota dude in every movie is now dethroned by a flood of sjw demands. These people know movies are a form of art and they want to purposely rub movie makers of their freedom because they are bitter.

rob.

Rub

13 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

my faith in critics is slightly restored by the fact that lighthouse is being shut out by all major awards groups :aitch:

This is my favorite post this year. I fucking hated that movie! :scust:

• Like 1