Arise: A Simple Story

Such a beautiful game.  It basically takes the beauty of Journey, combined with the platforming of Braid.  You control your character through levels controlling the flow of time which alters the environment.  You navigate your character through the environments while putting together the story.  There's memory shards and things like that hidden which give you a bit more insight and encourage exploration, although if I'm honest the character moves a bit too slowly to warrant really exploring the environments.  They're not huge or anything, it's a mostly linear game as you can imagine. Not a challenging game in the least, but certainly a worthwhile little game.  It's really beautiful. 

I absolutely 100% recommend it right now on the Epic Game Store since you can use a $10 off coupon and get the game for $9.99.  But the game is also on PS4/XO.. though I'm not sure if there's any sales for it on those platforms.

28 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Looks completely unoriginal and unimaginitive and unfun and unshiftyuiopenis

yea it looks absolutely unplayable and sleep inducing, exactly what rempee likes to waste his time on when he's finished counting the pixels

1 hour ago, Cookester15 said:

Looks completely unoriginal and unimaginitive and unfun and unshiftyuiopenis

STFU clown.  If this was on Switch you'd be dick riding it. :tom:

and lmao Kaz... dumbfuck is always trying so hard for my attention.. completely useless forum member :cruise:

13 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

STFU clown.  If this was on Switch you'd be dick riding it. :tom:

and lmao Kaz... dumbfuck is always trying so hard for my attention.. completely useless forum member :cruise:

I'm unimpressed