Sony is asking PS4 gamers if they want remote play on Switch

Just now, jehurey said:

Oh.......xCloud :lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

The future of Xbox, thanks for confirming what it will be.

Of course it is.  Pretty sure I told you that would be the future for all these companies.   Thanks for reminding me how on point I was :blessed:  

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Of course it is.  Pretty sure I told you that would be the future for all these companies.   Thanks for reminding me how on point I was :blessed:  

And you told me that the companion that is everywhere............is the real winner.

Well, guess you're saying Switch is really winning everywhere.

This is what happens when you argue into a contradiction. Thanks for setting up your OWN trap.

Just now, jehurey said:

And you told me that the companion that is everywhere............is the real winner.

This is what happens when you argue into a contradiction. Thanks for setting up your OWN trap.

No... Phones will be the winner...  

Thanks for walking into THAT one  :kaz: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I walked into you..............running away from what you previously said and creating a new answer???

.............I'm fine with making you do that, that's actually quite pleasing that you did. LOL

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I walked into you..............running away from what you previously said and creating a new answer???

.............I'm fine with making you do that, that's actually quite pleasing that you did. LOL

LOL wat?

You walked right into a WALL... and I recorded it and sent it to America's funniest home videos :mj: 

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

LOL wat?

You walked right into a WALL... and I recorded it and sent it to America's funniest home videos :mj: 

Dude............you just destroyed your "Xbox Live is on every platform = Microsoft wins" narrative that you have been building these past two years.

You just fucked yourself..........because you wanted to avoid losing a SMALL argument.

Just to be sure......................screenshotted:

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You just lost every single argument you are going to attempt for the next 2-3 years regarding Xbox going third-party.

Thank you.............for mortgaging your future to try an escape out of a little argument today.

I'm quite pleased. lol

Edited by jehurey
10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Dude............you just destroyed your "Xbox Live is on every platform = Microsoft wins" narrative that you have been building these past two years.

You just fucked yourself..........because you wanted to avoid losing a SMALL argument.

Just to be sure......................screenshotted:

You just lost every single argument you are going to attempt for the next 2-3 years regarding Xbox going third-party.

Thank you.............for mortgaging your future to try an escape out of a little argument today.

I'm quite pleased. lol

lmao... I've completely broke this motherfucker today LOL :tom: 

I've never EVER said MS wins anything.. I've said was first to do it, and the others will follow suit because that's where the industry is going.  LOL that green text was the strawman YOU built for 2 years... and now that what I've said is coming true... you're running back to it... AGAIN... LOL big surprise :kaz: 

You literally did this to yourself :rofls: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

lmao... I've completely broke this motherfucker today LOL :tom: 

I've never EVER said MS wins anything.. I've said was first to do it, and the others will follow suit because that's where the industry is going.  LOL that green text was the strawman YOU built for 2 years... and now that what I've said is coming true... you're running back to it... AGAIN... LOL big surprise :kaz: 

You literally did this to yourself :rofls: 

He's now trying to backtrack out of the fact that he just kneecapped one of his longest-running arguments. LOL

ANd now he's making fuuuuuuuuuturre threats again. OoooooooooooOOOOOooooohh.

You have clearly said that if Xbox moves onto other platforms, that is considered "winning it all" according to you.

I turned that argument against you regarding everybody connecting to the Switch, and the Switch becoming everybody's companion. hence "they win"

And you just threw everything away and said "No........uh.......PHONES, yeah.........the PHONES actually win!!"

You don't have a response right now. DO you?

I love it when I can take advantage of people's short-sightedness.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He's now trying to backtrack out of the fact that he just kneecapped one of his longest-running arguments. LOL

ANd now he's making fuuuuuuuuuturre threats again. OoooooooooooOOOOOooooohh.

You have clearly said that if Xbox moves onto other platforms, that is considered "winning it all" according to you.

I turned that argument against you regarding everybody connecting to the Switch, and the Switch becoming everybody's companion. hence "they win"

And you just threw everything away and said "No........uh.......PHONES, yeah.........the PHONES actually win!!"

You don't have a response right now. DO you?

I love it when I can take advantage of people's short-sightedness.

JFC :mj: 

6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

:rofls: 

I got him Dynocrapping now.

Its hilarious how he's completely done, and he's just posting like those guys.

Its going to end for him like it ends for those other guys...........which is why I never understand WHY people like Remij end up deciding to get their strategy from them.:shrug:

Just now, jehurey said:

I got him Dynocrapping now.

Its hilarious how he's completely done, and he's just posting like those guys.

Its going to end for him like it ends for those other guys...........which is why I never understand WHY people like Remij end up deciding to get their strategy from them.:shrug:

I am done. 

lmao keep typing if you want, but you've been owned.  Nothing but strikeout and similes for your ridiculous retarded ass :tom: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

I am done. 

lmao keep typing if you want, but you've been owned.  Nothing but strikeout and similes for your ridiculous retarded ass :tom: 

Yeah, it ended just like those other guys, like I said.

He's mad and trying to smiley his way out. Congrats.