New DF Ray Tracing video

I swear Alex just listens to me and regurgitates what I've been saying. :face: 

RT+DLSS :blessed: 

LKbtvri.png

You guys know when people say "yea, but it doesn't look like that during gameplay" because all the lighting effects and shadows that devs put in cut scenes to make it look good are only done during cutscenes... well with RT, that lighting is on all the time.  Things just look sooo much better.  It's only going to become more apparent with time.  :smoke: 

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

If you have to look harder it's a flop.  It should be immediately noticeable like resolution and hdr .

Rtx flopped

You don't even know what you're looking for :facep: 

:facep: 

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

You shouldn't have to look to see how "amazing" something is . It should be obvious,  like hdr or resolution .

It's a fucking flop

You're A GOD DAMN IDIOT THOUGH.

You simply ARENT taking that into account.

I remember when you said 4K was a fad and that you could barely see the difference....

Dude.... get used to games with RT... then go back... you'll see the difference... trust me.  I'm right.... again.

I'm not mad that games have ray tracing.  I'm saying it's not a huge difference. Definitely not worth the performance hit .

It's a shame hardly any games have rt . They will get rt , when ng consoles come out.  Like I've said , trust me , I'm right .

Maybe it will be mature enough by then that you will actually be able tell how " amazing" it is .

Lmao.  Rtx flopped 

42 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I'm not mad that games have ray tracing.  I'm saying it's not a huge difference. Definitely not worth the performance hit .

It's a shame hardly any games have rt . They will get rt , when ng consoles come out.  Like I've said , trust me , I'm right .

Maybe it will be mature enough by then that you will actually be able tell how " amazing" it is .

Lmao.  Rtx flopped 

I know.

It IS.. it's a huge difference.  Definitely worth the initial performance hit.  New ways of rendering always are.

More and more games are releasing with RT... so... duh.

It will... and maybe then you'll realize how big of a dumbo you are :shrug: 

RTXcellent B) 

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

I swear Alex just listens to me and regurgitates what I've been saying. :face: 

RT+DLSS :blessed: 

LKbtvri.png

You guys know when people say "yea, but it doesn't look like that during gameplay" because all the lighting effects and shadows that devs put in cut scenes to make it look good are only done during cutscenes... well with RT, that lighting is on all the time.  Things just look sooo much better.  It's only going to become more apparent with time.  :smoke: 

OMG, does she look like that on the left with no ray-tracing.  Even I had the experience on the right when I played this game with 1660Ti.  :ben: