I didn't know The View played this video to Pete....LOL

Those ladies can just be so blunt about things.

I remember a clip when Bill Paxton and Chloe Sevigny were on there talking about their HBO show, Big Love. And during all of the babbling and cross-talk, Joy Behar blurts out "weren't you in some movie where you performed oral sex on a guy on camera for real?"

And the whole conversation just stops, and every stares at Joy Behar.

And thank goodness for Bill Paxton, he calmly says that's not very appropriate and is able to move the conversation forward.

3 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Hey Judas, why don't you make some threads instead complaining about the topics of other people's threads. 

Because it's in the wrong forum dumbass.  Make your threads in the right forum and there's no "me complaining"...

2 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

like I told you earlier, make your own threads and quit wasting your time complaining about my threads.  :| 

No... I don't think I will.  I'm going to complain in these off topic threads when there is a forum for this purpose specifically.

Learn to fucking post in the right forum.  It's not hard. 

8 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No... I don't think I will.  I'm going to complain in these off topic threads when there is a forum for this purpose specifically.

Learn to fucking post in the right forum.  It's not hard. 

Don't have a cow man.  

I will continue to make threads the way I feel, and will certainly do it again, since I know it pushes your buttons.  :juggle:

I'm playing Witcher 3 right now, but when I'm through, I'll get back and make another thread just for you.  

7 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Don't have a cow man.  

I will continue to make threads the way I feel, and will certainly do it again, since I know it pushes your buttons.  :juggle:

I'm playing Witcher 3 right now, but when I'm through, I'll get back and make another thread just for you.  

That'll show'em!