Digital Foundry: Star Citizen's Next-Gen Tech In-Depth

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I'm not clueless . The new consoles are coming out soon . If course devs will care now . As I have always said. 

PC? Lmao they dont care about PC.  They know you dumb hermits will blow money beta testing .

"I'm not clueless"

continues to show why he's clueless :mj: 

The only reason next gen consoles have RT is because Nvidia and MS made it happen. :reg: 

:blessed: 

Edited by Remij_

Sure . Also , the only reason devs will care about rt is because consoles support it .

In fact,  I bet the rt on console will be supported MUCH more than PC. 

PC slobs , thank you :mj:

4 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Sure . Also , the only reason devs will care about rt is because consoles support it .

In fact,  I bet the rt on console will be supported MUCH more than PC. 

PC slobs , thank you :mj:

Oh, you think RT on console will be supported much more than PC?  LOL ok.. we'll see about that. :rofl: 

RTX hasn't even been out 2 years yet.  Games take 3 or so years... 

More and more games are coming with RT support... all the big ones in fact...

Devs are loving it... because it makes their jobs easier and gives higher quality...

Proving just how DUMB you are :tom: 

bubut devs aren't happy :tear2: 

Another thing you're DUMB as fuck about is just how much you think the "bbbecause consoles" argument affects me... lmao.  Thanks console players for funding game development.  We'll enjoy your Xbox first party titles, we'll enjoy your PS first party titles, and we'll literally TAKE first party Nintendo titles... :geese: 

lmao paying for Xbox Live, and PSN... funding PC games... lmao THANKS Jon :hest: 

13 hours ago, Twinblade said:

The tech is still the only thing thats talked about with this game, because despite the years of development there is still nothing to the actual gameplay.

yeah, I mean the scope of the universe and flying to and landing on a planet is cool and all, but the game still looks like an empty shell, a whole universe with nothing to do. 

I have seen one mission a few years ago but after that it went quiet again and the only thing they do is show off these tech walkthroughs :yawn: 

13 hours ago, Twinblade said:

The tech is still the only thing thats talked about with this game, because despite the years of development there is still nothing to the actual gameplay.

yeah, I mean the scope of the universe and flying to and landing on a planet is cool and all, but the game still looks like an empty shell, a whole universe with nothing to do. 

I have seen one mission a few years ago but after that it went quiet again and the only thing they do is show off these tech walkthroughs :yawn: