Nioh 2 Last Chance Trial

6 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

gonna skip this until a GOTY edition or price drop, first game was way too hard

Too hard? Like the first 5 hours or so can be difficult but the game gets piss easy pretty quick thanks to all the OP shit you can do. Ninjitsu builds make the game a complete joke for one example.

2 hours ago, Sabo said:

Too hard? Like the first 5 hours or so can be difficult but the game gets piss easy pretty quick thanks to all the OP shit you can do. Ninjitsu builds make the game a complete joke for one example.

Couldnt agree more, I dont remember the specific OP stuff but the game offered enough tools to make it pretty easy and manageable. Its not exactly Souls type difficulty once you play it well. 

Its no Sekiro thats for sure. lol

Eh, I'll wait for a price drop. Game feels like Nioh 1.5 instead of a full blown sequel.

The new weapons are pretty fun though, Switchglaive in particular. Not a very good weapon unfortunately and it scales with Magic for some odd reason. It has huge openings during attack strings so your assault tends to get stuffed alot. Weapon is best used in a bait and counter type manner. Despite its flaws though it is just a fun weapon to mess around with. Really slick looking moveset.

Dual Hatchets seem pretty OP right now, enemy AI seems to have trouble understanding certain moves so you can cheese quite a bit if you want.

Think there was another new weapon but didn't mess with it. 

Calling it nioh 1.5 is being generous at least going by the alpha I played last year in may? It felt more like an expansion pack. Nioh 1 was very good, and even more nioh sounds good on paper but I played too much of 1 that I can’t get myself to care about more of the same. Combine that with the fact that this genre has been done to death and I just found it so stale.

Twilight Mission boss is way easier than the Mission Boss. I can see that Mission Boss being a wall for a lot of players if he ends up actually being the Mission 1 Boss. He doesn't fuck around and forces you to learn the new mechanics quick or die. Fun fight though once you understand what to do.