3 minutes ago, RaniK_ said:

Once I heard the news that the new xbox absolutely trounces the ps5 (lol), I had to let it be known.

The Lems got raped so hard they went into hiding for 7 years :lul:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Tranik lemqueef :hest: 

The Chinavirus and PS4.5's floppage is bringing us all together :salute:

BHYTRE LEMON QUEEN. :hest:

The CHINA VIRUS shit is everywhere in Toronto. Place is a ghost town. Its been to long, bro. :bate:

5 minutes ago, RaniK_ said:

We still posting as if its 2008? Man, I miss the easy bait. ;)

Touché lol. I’ve also been gone for years so naturally I’ve reverted back to old baits to get back into SW :ben:

Just now, RaniK_ said:

BHYTRE LEMON QUEEN. :hest:

The CHINA VIRUS shit is everywhere in Toronto. Place is a ghost town. Its been to long, bro. :bate:

You're surrounded by bat eaters in that shithole none the less :mj: stay safe bro and tell Devo to post, it's not like anyone's truly working anyway :bena: 

• Geese 1
1 minute ago, bhytre said:

You're surrounded by bat eaters in that shithole none the less :mj: stay safe bro and tell Devo to post, it's not like anyone's truly working anyway :bena: 

Lol, dodging those fucks.

I'm working from home indefinitely but this fuck up has me spending most of my morning day trading. :aitch:

4 minutes ago, Snowman said:

Touché lol. I’ve also been gone for years so naturally I’ve reverted back to old baits to get back into SW :ben:

Are you slightly perturbed that the ps5 is significantly weaker than the new xbawks? Be honest. :fella: