I think the United States at a federal level is about to lock down

Inslee hasn’t even given Washington state a shelter in place order yet. I don’t think a nationwide quarantine would do anything that most states aren’t already doing. Everyone knew this was going to get worse over the next few weeks before it got better. 

5 minutes ago, Ike said:

Inslee hasn’t even given Washington state a shelter in place order yet. I don’t think a nationwide quarantine would do anything that most states aren’t already doing. Everyone knew this was going to get worse over the next few weeks before it got better. 

Few weeks

:drake:

2 minutes ago, SlavicBull said:

Few weeks

:drake:

We’re tracking about 10 days behind Italy. It’s been said even by Fauci that the numbers are going to go way up. They’re discussing not testing young people or people not extreme enough to be hospitalized. This country wasn’t prepared for this at all. 

Just now, Ike said:

We’re tracking about 10 days behind Italy. It’s been said even by Fauci that the numbers are going to go way up. They’re discussing not testing young people or people not extreme enough to be hospitalized. This country wasn’t prepared for this at all. 

They're not discussing it, they're simply refusing to do it. A guy at my work has all the symptoms and he tried every possible way to get tested and they basically told him to fuck off and that he's not priority. 

21 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They're not discussing it, they're simply refusing to do it. A guy at my work has all the symptoms and he tried every possible way to get tested and they basically told him to fuck off and that he's not priority. 

I still haven’t heard back from my work about the results of someone I came in contact with. No symptoms but it’d be good to know. :shrug:

Thankfully this is just paid administrative leave for me, but we haven’t heard jack shit since we got sent home Monday. 

Man, I had got sick as a dog after taking public transit for the first time in months on feb 22nd. cold sweats, flu, muscle pain and it lasted for 3 days then i got better. Ever since though i've had a scratchy throat.

I can breathe normally and my lungs are fine, i'm back to jogging regularly and can go longer than ever. Worst time ever to get a flu though, now I can't help but think I had some form of it. Paranoia is setting in :scared: 

Edited by Bodycount N