And just like that, RE3's 1/2 rate Zombie fps are fixed by a mod

You can download it from Zippyshare from there, but I'd just wait for Nexus to upload it to their servers to confirm it doesn't have any viruses before downloading.

Edited by Remij_
13 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I finished the game the day it came out as did many others. And with no incentive to replay it this is useless to me :shrug:

Is there a mercenary mode after you beat the game? 

No replay value in a RE game? That would be a first. Pretty sure you unlock a bunch of stuff after your first playthrough.

6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Is there a mercenary mode after you beat the game? 

No replay value in a RE game? That would be a first. Pretty sure you unlock a bunch of stuff after your first playthrough.

Theres no mercenaries mode, the only content of that type is Resistance.

And yeah it looks like you can unlock a bunch of modifiers and stuff to slightly alter playthroughs but it doesn't seem worth it. I was mainly comparing it to RE2 and its 2nd run feature which made the next few playthroughs different enough to remain interesting for the average person.

btw remij, it looks like most of the gore from RE2 is intact in Resistance for some reason...I wonder if capcom gave the studio that made it the base RE2 engine to work with (without any of the modifications that were made for RE3).

Edited by Twinblade