So how was the Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC?

Suddenly thought of KH3 after ff7 remake. Can't say I enjoy KH3 base game though, is the dlc any better? I remember the trailer for the dlc was quite well received?

Edited by Pureis
2 hours ago, kokujin said:

i kno its bad. 

Have you played KH3? Id love to hear you on that. lmao, personally I really wanted to like it, but fuck, the combat is dumb shit and the story is just convoluted nonsensical garbage. It looked nice tho at the very least.

37 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Have you played KH3? Id love to hear you on that. lmao, personally I really wanted to like it, but fuck, the combat is dumb shit and the story is just convoluted nonsensical garbage. It looked nice tho at the very least.

I kno not to touch it. I know they never imroved the gameplay.  I kno the super moves are so random and so OP you just cycle through them.  I kno the story is trash to the cubed power lol. I don't care if it's in Japanese I wont touch that shit. I'd rather play Red Dead II and grow a western beard. 

Edited by kokujin
13 minutes ago, kokujin said:

I kno not to touch it. I know they never imroved the gameplay.  I kno the super moves are so random and so OP you just cycle through them.  I kno the story is trash to the cubed power lol. I don't care if it's in Japanese I wont touch that shit. I'd rather play Red Dead II and grow a western beard. 

Its almost as if you played it from the sound of it.

Red Dead 2 is okay, too slow paced for its own good though. But spectacular production values.

• Like 1

I didn't play it, but everything I saw and read indicated that it was a glorified boss rush mode where they literally just re-used bosses and their attack patterns from the base game. Not only is that as lazy as it gets, but the fact that they had the balls to charge $30 for it is icing on the shit flavored cake.

46 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I didn't play it, but everything I saw and read indicated that it was a glorified boss rush mode where they literally just re-used bosses and their attack patterns from the base game. Not only is that as lazy as it gets, but the fact that they had the balls to charge $30 for it is icing on the shit flavored cake.

Lol ok. That’s all I needed to know.