Jill plays as Jill

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Okay, you keep posting a guy who doesn't look like her. Awesome, you're dumb. 

you are blind, they both look very much alike. 

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

3xaswp.jpg

Twinblade is honestly pretty good for the most part...  but there's sometimes like CM said, where he seems to just veer off the path and be dumb about it for some reason or another.  For the most part, his opinions are pretty solid... and as I've said before... I respect how much and how many games that dude actually plays.  My Steam always shows him playing every game he talks about and even when he's talking here in the forum about thinking about playing a game in the future...  sure enough I see that little pop up and he's bought the game and is playing it lol..

So you gotta respect him for playing all the games he talks about and forming his own opinion... but yea, like I said.. sometimes he just comes out of left field with a hot take.

Jill is sexy in RE3 Remake :wow2: 

stfu rempee, he brought the similarities in their looks up months ago and he's absolutely right. 

the only one who respects twinbois objectivity is me. :trump2:

23 minutes ago, kaz said:

stfu rempee, he brought the similarities in their looks up months ago and he's absolutely right. 

the only one who respects twinbois objectivity is me. :trump2:

Nah.  Twinky is wrong on this one.  He's being dumb about it.  Jill is sexy in RE3make. :juggle: 

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Nah.  Twinky is wrong on this one.  He's being dumb about it.  Jill is sexy in RE3make. :juggle: 

ok maybe, but they look alike. to me, to twinb, to bhytre, to god knows who it's not a coincidence.